Hemel predictions

Cl1998

I know some have said rest a few for this one but i do think its a big chance to boost the  points difference.  This  could become very important come the end of the season. If we play the same team as we did last sunday Town by 60 to 80pts.

I wouldn't exactly use the term rest as such but I think some fringe players should be given a chance, Maulding, Rooke, Hambley (if fit) need to provide game time some for them as if not we run the risk of ending up like haven (18 man squad I am led to believe)

Whichever team Leon picks it should have far too much for Hemel

Town 62-6 Hemel

If the squad players who haven't been getting game time don't play this week,it's obvious they are deemed not good enough by Leon, you need your squad match ready as possible and these are the games to provide that game fitness etc.

We definitely need to play the local lads on the fringes in this game.

when it comes to the tail end of the season it looks like leigh will be in the top 4 so they may keep all their players and stop sending any up here, if all our fringe lads have got fed up and packed in we will struggle to fill a bench.

Imo ,The lads on the fringes are good players , if the likes of Elliot & Tom are struggling I see no point forcing them out again for the game. For example if Elliot Miller not right, bring Joe Hambley in, if Tom not right (he seemed to be limping heavily ) put Olstrom back in the pack mix and give Kurt Maudling a go in centre where he played alot at union as he does run great lines and scores tries when been in the side. 

Utt

Pish poor crowd.... unfortunately.

Oh and a massive win 

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

1 hour ago, ChunkyOnion said:

Pish poor crowd.... unfortunately.

Oh and a massive win 

Yep, State of Origin followed by England v Panama, bound to keep the crowd down.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

17 hours ago, AndyD said:

Hambley Scott Kurt Kyle and Larne in

Assuming this is fact Rooke probably to the wing but I'd like to see him given a shot at FB with Sam the chance to stretch his legs on the wing this week?

Archived