22 Jun: SL: Castleford Tigers v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm

Who will win?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Wigan Warriors
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/06/18 at 19:00

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Gates1 said:

Fair play Liam Marshall (As Tom Davies walked off swearing at Cas fans).  He came over to the Cas fans and had his photo taken with a young Cas fan who asked him.

Wow, you were behind the line, by the tunnel, are you omnipotent as well as all seeing.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

3 minutes ago, Gates1 said:

You can move round at this ancient grounds...

You can also probably get cholera, but hey it least its traditional cholera.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

6 minutes ago, Gates1 said:

You can move round at this ancient grounds...it wasn't by the tunnels either.

Ok, we've all heard what you've have to say. You can pull your pants up now. 

Fortunately, not all Cas fans are aerosols like you.

1 minute ago, Padge said:

You can also probably get cholera, but hey it least its traditional cholera.

Not seen you this angry in a while Padge- it’s only a game

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Exciting game, Phil Kinsella once again shows he is the best radio commentator going, from his reporting sounds like Cas deserved it and probably by a little bit more.

2 minutes ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

Not angry, just can't be doing with fools, had enough of that today with our stupid I.T. partner who made a global change that screwed up 8,000 users and said it wasn't a big problem.

Fools will be welcome back tomorrow. ?

7 minutes ago, Padge said:

Exciting game, Phil Kinsella once again shows he is the best radio commentator going, from his reporting sounds like Cas deserved it and probably by a little bit more.

Stuart Pyke and John Kear were top class on Sports Extra too.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I enjoyed that. It's easy to say now we've won, but I think I would still have enjoyed had we lost. Given all the players missing it was a hell of a game.

Here's a tip though - stop getting wound up about the ref. You'll feel better and enjoy the game more.

12 minutes ago, Gates1 said:

It's amusing.  Couple of Wigan fans come on here regular with bile about anything Cas.  But your all biting tonight.

Name names?

4 minutes ago, Gates1 said:

It's amusing.  Couple of Wigan fans come on here regular with bile about anything Cas.  But your all biting tonight.

I feel like I see more the other way round and get the feeling Cas' dislike for Wigan far outweighs Wigans dislike for Cas. Feel free to prove me wrong.

I can't be arsed having such a dislike for opposition fans anymore. Disliking a team and having collective banter at the ground (rectum of Wigan chant at Wakey for example) is part and parcel I just think when I start being glad fans have a longer journey home is when I should probably take a step back.

30 minutes ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

And a good one, too, it seems, with the result in doubt right to the very end, and a chance for lots of young players to show their potential.

36 minutes ago, Padge said:

had enough of that today with our stupid I.T. partner who made a global change that screwed up 8,000 users and said it wasn't a big problem

You work for Lloyds TSB and I claim my £5... ?

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

Think I speak for a few when I say.

Fans just want a fairly reffed game, with consistent decisions for both sides.

Dont believe the bile that it sounded well reffed on the radio, and yes I will mention OF’s fav Samkins, disputing every decision.

i actually thought 2 depleted teams gave everything  and a draw was a fair outcome.

Archived