£2 A PINT AND A GREAT AFTERNOON OF SPORT

silverfox

Well done to the BOD . just hope it pays off , Hemel Stags is a hard game to sell . but with putting drink down to £2 a pint, and the England game on before Towns  kick off.     I hope the Bar is full . if its a success,  it might be worth looking at again  when we entertain Whitehaven .If possible  1pm kick off  watch town match, then after, The World Cup Final at  4pm  . Even better if England get there .

14 hours ago, silverfox said:

Well done to the BOD . just hope it pays off , Hemel Stags is a hard game to sell . but with putting drink down to £2 a pint, and the England game on before Towns  kick off.     I hope the Bar is full . if its a success,  it might be worth looking at again  when we entertain Whitehaven .If possible  1pm kick off  watch town match, then after, The World Cup Final at  4pm  . Even better if England get there .

agreed silverfox, its not easy to compete with issues out of hand (such as WC) but by working with them - hopefully we generate some income, well done BOD for the incentive/marketing.....could it be extended to 10:30am for NSW v Queensland, ha!!!

2 hours ago, wonky said:

Surely having the drinks promotion on during the game would be more appealing rather than just up until ko

Well your £2 pint is technically free as you’ve got in £2 cheaper. Or if you had 3 pints you could say they were all £2 a pint as, again, you’ve saved £2 on your entry.

I think it’s a great initiative and don’t expect them to throw money away like the clowns down the road did last week.

Well done BOD.

Archived