Barrow Saturday

TMF

Well BB, expected so, yeah.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sod that, and England got beat again, lol.

5 minutes ago, CanadianRugger said:

This is a perfect example why the RFL needs to separate the pro game from the amateur game.  Barrow might get run off the park.  One forward has a beer keg for god sakes.

Haha must be a shock for all the super fit Canadian  Wolfpack players .Maybe the RFL should look into separating the development areas which  are contributing nothing to the game .

5 minutes ago, tec said:

Haha must be a shock for all the super fit Canadian  Wolfpack players .Maybe the RFL should look into separating the development areas which  are contributing nothing to the game .

It's a pro sport.  I pay money to watch pro sport, if I wanted to watch amateurs play, I could have had a walk down to my local rugby club this afternoon.

14 players on the game sheet.  Barrow should be suspended for that.

CR, what do you mean, one forward has a' beer keg for' god sakes? These are hard working honest semi pros. Are you saying because you've entered our league, because you have lots of money, you want to destroy the heartland clubs that actually keep this great game going? Are you an idiot or a snowflake? Separate the pro game from the amateur game? Where the hell do you think the players who play for the professional cubs come from? I notice you support both codes. You know what CR, FO.

1 minute ago, TMF said:

CR, what do you mean, one forward has a' beer keg for' god sakes? These are hard working honest semi pros. Are you saying because you've entered our league, because you have lots of money, you want to destroy the heartland clubs that actually keep this great game going? Are you an idiot or a snowflake? Separate the pro game from the amateur game? Where the hell do you think the players who play for the professional cubs come from? I notice you support both codes. You know what CR, FO.

?

I'm a hard working 'semi-pro' as well.  Semi-pro is a misnomer though, It's pro and amateur.

We aren't destroying anything, you couldn't even bring over a full team ffs.  You should be suspended if you end up having to forfeit this match.  

It's absolutely embarrassing.  

Leigh, London, Toronto, Toulouse and possibly Featherstone and Halifax (if they can secure financing) should all be put in to an expanded Super League and the rest of the Championship should be merged with League 1 which is a proper amateur competition.

5 minutes ago, TMF said:

I think he’s referring to Ryan Duffy cos, you know, he hasn’t got a six pack cos he’s not a ‘pro’.  Burn him!!!! ?

TWP have scored pretty much from the re-start. 30-0

6 minutes ago, CanadianRugger said:

?

I'm a hard working 'semi-pro' as well.  Semi-pro is a misnomer though, It's pro and amateur.

We aren't destroying anything, you couldn't even bring over a full team ffs.  You should be suspended if you end up having to forfeit this match.  

Leigh, London, Toronto, Toulouse and possibly Featherstone and Halifax (if they can secure financing) should all be put in to an expanded Super League and the rest of the Championship should be merged with League 1 which is a proper amateur competition.

Hopefully Toronto will get into SL looking forward to the massive impact that will have on the game . 

29 minutes ago, BatleyBird said:

48-0 now, @TMF after 53 mins, they’re walking them in now and I’m giving up and going to bed. 

48-0. A fabulous advertisement for RL.

52 minutes ago, TMF said:

That other brand not do the trick?  Try this one:15087996.jpeg.292ea589e4ccb4901393c68c09cb0320.jpeg

9 hours ago, CanadianRugger said:

?

That wasn't the same semi pro side who put the team of NRL & SL rejects to the sword at Craven park in the wet !!!  and after the cry's by the "professional team" about the conditions Barrow repeated the performance in the cup in the dry !!!, and that very same bunch of amateurs SHOULD have won that day other than for a really poor game changing decision..... So I would suggest you show the teams & clubs in the competition the respect they deserve.You will see how far Toronto have come when the whipping boys of Super League visit. 

I was appreciative of the effort Barrow put in, played with heart in difficult conditions and I am angry at our silly immigration bureaucrats who ban players from the country because of teenage misdemeanors

if the UK lets them off the hook after having paid for their transgressions we have no right to bar them from travelling here..nonsense.

46 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

I was appreciative of the effort Barrow put in, played with heart in difficult conditions and I am angry at our silly immigration bureaucrats who ban players from the country because of teenage misdemeanors

if the UK lets them off the hook after having paid for their transgressions we have no right to bar them from travelling here..nonsense.

The VISA issue is a non-issue Robert.  What it really comes down to is amateur clubs not being organized enough.  I don't entirely blame Barrow but these clubs shouldn't be competing against each other.  The Championship is a series of mismatches.

well there was a (on paper anyway) mismatch last July 30th at Bootham crescent and look what happened....YCK played their hearts out and caught us sleeping...that  is competition for you.

3 hours ago, CanadianRugger said:

The VISA issue is a non-issue Robert.  What it really comes down to is amateur clubs not being organized enough.  I don't entirely blame Barrow but these clubs shouldn't be competing against each other.  The Championship is a series of mismatches.

And unfortunately CR you will see how big a mis match it will be when SL full time outfits visit Toronto 

Thing is CR, we had a millionaire backer a few years back. We went from nothing to winning trophies. Then we lost him and now it's back to nothing. It's easy see. The hard part is...... oh, forget it. How did you get on against Warrington....oh, let's forget that as well eh?

Archived