Jam eaters takeover

Rango

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha you couldn’t make it up. So much for super league then. Are the poor fans going to get there money back as the promises made have been a right load of tattie ash 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

20 minutes ago, wonky said:

Haha you couldn’t make it up. So much for super league then. Are the poor fans going to get there money back as the promises made have been a right load of tattie ash 

What makes it worse i heard it at a wedding do last night at about 7.30 yet the consortium group had been at yesterday's game so summit happened between the end of the game to 7.30

If it’s smells like a fish and looks like a fish it’s usually a fish. Everyone got caught up in the hype. I feel sorry for the fans who took their credit card down to buy next years season ticket. Shocking lack of due diligence and desperation at the end of the day. Their Facebook is in meltdown with Hewer and the assistant coach getting involved  

44 minutes ago, donald said:

What makes it worse i heard it at a wedding do last night at about 7.30 yet the consortium group had been at yesterday's game so summit happened between the end of the game to 7.30

Sadly I think you’s have been lied to from the get go Donald. Publicity stunt to get fans hard earned cash and I have no idea what has happened but from an outsider it looks poor from the club 

The whitehaven chairman needs to resign. He’s proven to have no business sense whatsoever and the whitehaven supporters are the ones who are ultimately suffering again. Saying all that us townies could see it coming a mile off!

Agree there DKW, it didn't stack up. Now the investors won't jump in because of a shortage of the right information when during the week it was only the transferring over of the late Mrs Raaz's shares that was the step they needed for 100% control. Something else has come out of the wood - as Donald has alluded to - sounds like the debts are greater than were declared initially

They've got a shortfall now, who's going to stump up the cash? 

I hope they have kept records of the donations, but if they can't provide the right figures on their debts after 2 weeks, then I can forsee it going down a black hole

When push comes to shove and it’s time to put all the cards on the table and the commitment is finally having to be made there’s no hiding place and looks like things have been kept hidden which couldn’t be any longer and it’s made them think twice about what they’re taking on 

Gotta feel for the Haven fans, hope they can keep the club going. Sadly it's no great surprise to see that this has happened as something seemed off looking from the outside.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

1 hour ago, donald said:

We tried to warn you donald when you were talking of massive sums of investment. Havenfan13 must be on holiday. 

28 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

Gotta feel for the Haven fans, hope they can keep the club going. Sadly it's no great surprise to see that this has happened as something seemed off looking from the outside.

I think as fans we could see cracks appearing but just hoped our board would get it sorted. Sounds like something has come out of the woodwork but I don’t know what, if that is true. The RFL were doing due diligence on the guy. Will wait and see this weeks saga and decide if I want my money back. Thanks for the support for us fans.

3 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

I think as fans we good see cracks appearing but just hoped our board would get it sorted. Sounds like something has come out of the woodwork but I don’t know what if that is true. The RFL were doing due diligence on the guy. Will wait and see this weeks saga and decide if I want my money back. Thanks for the support for us fans.

As a Town supporter I would hate to see your club going down the pan because of incompetence at board level. I hope every thing gets sorted for you. Good luck lads

19 minutes ago, town4me said:

We tried to warn you donald when you were talking of massive sums of investment. Havenfan13 must be on holiday. 

Not on holliday at all pal just feel like We the fans have been taken for a ride and led on how would you feel?

6 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Not on holliday at all pal just feel like We the fans have been taken for a ride and led on how would you feel?

Fair play for coming on and being honest pal. I think every haven fan I know feels the same way 

If the consortium have pulled out surely the moneys already raised through the supporters will help the club finish the season off, I for one would not want my money back if it was helping the club, but its also the bigger picture of the clubs future, none of the present BOD have the finances available to push the club onwards after the 2018 season.

And now they are saying the takeover could be back on, what worry's me is how people at a wedding last night found out before the clubs general manager did at 9.15am this morning, its not very professional of the consortium is it, or is there local involvement in the take over bid??,  just hope Haven get it all sorted out this week especially after all the fund raising and donations that have been done by the supporters. 

17 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

It’s a shambles tbh marra. You could ask for your money back but I doubt you’ll get it. Getting new leadership on your board would be a good start. It’s just a shame it’s the ordinary fans that end up carrying the can. 

So when do they start to cut wages? If you are in financial trouble then you cut your biggest outgoings to survive surely!

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

Archived