Jarrod Sammut

Cl1998

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Cl1998 said:

Apparently he has a sellafield job lined up on the police 

Was a conversation between him and veivers in Twitter hinting at this a few weeks ago. 

17 hours ago, notasdaftasilook said:

More rumours. Let’s support the team we’ve got this season 

Ye, while we are supporting the team we have at the moment can we not show a little interest in roumours unproven as being true or untrue that one of the best players we have had in recent years maybe interested in returning.

5 hours ago, notasdaftasilook said:

Every time I post something Davo does a confused emoji. It’s his little thing.

Every time I post something Davo does a confused emoji. It’s his little thing.

Maybe you should stop trying to control who posts on this open forum,then stop telling posters what they can post and people might treat you like an adult,well maybe.

Back to the thread,I can see Sammut coming back to Town,he will be what 32 next season,if he can get a 3 yr deal on decent money I think he would jump at it.

1 hour ago, Davo5 said:

Maybe you should stop trying to control who posts on this open forum,then stop telling posters what they can post and people might treat you like an adult,well maybe.

Back to the thread,I can see Sammut coming back to Town,he will be what 32 next season,if he can get a 3 yr deal on decent money I think he would jump at it.

Let’s support the team what we’ve got is what I said. Did I tell people what to post? What’s the adult bit about?

Also, only silly clubs or richer clubs give more than 2 year deals because they have to flex with circumstance. 

It would be fantastic and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it at all, he loved it at town and with us getting rid of some big earners early on this year I think it will be an even bigger push next. I would getting onto Ollie, fui fui and penny and making sure there going to go again next season.  He heard a few rumblings that cain might be up here permanently as well 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

1 hour ago, wonky said:

It would be fantastic and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it at all, he loved it at town and with us getting rid of some big earners early on this year I think it will be an even bigger push next. I would getting onto Ollie, fui fui and penny and making sure there going to go again next season.  He heard a few rumblings that cain might be up here permanently as well 

Caine Barnes will be at Wigan next season, he might be on duel/ loan at Town but he’ll be a Wigan player.

5 hours ago, Davo5 said:

We’ve now got anonymouse thanking Davo for getting a dig in. Hello mouse . How are you?

2 hours ago, Rango said:

Caine Barnes will be at Wigan next season, he might be on duel/ loan at Town but he’ll be a Wigan player.

Don't count on it Rango, long time till next season and a lot of things can change in that time.

1 minute ago, JMB said:

Don't count on it Rango, long time till next season and a lot of things can change in that time.

It’s possible it might change, but his dad told me he’d be at Wigan. 

15 hours ago, Rango said:

I can see that and really really hope that’s the case . Maybe a bit determined by who the Wigan coach is , Winder knows these lads so may be more amenable to him rather than an outsider . Either way he is one of the best young Cumbrian prospects I’ve seen in many a year,  and next term or beyond he’s going all the way - just hope we squeeze a bit more out of him before that but good luck to him , there’ll be a lot worse players down there 

If Caine wasnt injured I think he might have got the call off Wigan when the Englad international was on. Training down there while getting games against Men rather than playing under 19s seems to have really aided his development

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Archived