Jarrod Sammut

Cl1998

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He had it alright . He caught every high ball, ran it back strongly and looked a threat every half chance he got . I remember when we played Halifax at the time they were saying Fieldhouse was the best outside SL and he just ran round him on the touch line . Don’t know what’s going on with him now , they keep giving estimates as to when he’s back which never materialise . Serious recurring knee injuries aren’t good 

11 hours ago, gillmeister said:

If Caine wasnt injured I think he might have got the call off Wigan when the Englad international was on. Training down there while getting games against Men rather than playing under 19s seems to have really aided his development

Not sure if mr wane is the man to get the best out of cain. And cain might think the same 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Not sure how true Sammut and smith are but sounds like one of the few who are only on 1 year deals commited tonight, one of our best and most difficult to replace in my opinion 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

38 minutes ago, wonky said:

Not sure how true Sammut and smith are but sounds like one of the few who are only on 1 year deals commited tonight, one of our best and most difficult to replace in my opinion 

Penky??

1 hour ago, Carlisle1921 said:

With smith and sammut at 6 and 7 and the tooth fairy at 9 i honestly cant see us losing a game to be fair

Don't forget Santa Claus, he'll probably have to move to 13 to accommodate the tooth fairy but shouldn't be a problem.

No idea but we’ve signed players before , recently ,  you’d say ‘wow you’d never think it’ , so we’ll see . Good to think about anyway and Leon I’m sure will be putting feelers out to guys he knows 

1 hour ago, ivans82 said:

Hope whoever signs gets their Sellafield training in before next year  , hardly saw Stack and Szostack when they got their foot in the door .

it,s a 16 week course at oxford know 2 people who failed on minor things and had to wait another 4 weeks to re-sit the part they failed on one didn,t bother going back the other did and passed. 

Archived