Qualifiers...here we go!!!!!!!!

Krzzystuff

1 hour ago, POR said:

to get into MPG you only need 6 points so that's championship teams 10 points gets you  automatic promotion   so which two super greed teams do you think you got the best chance of beating one last thing don't look at league tables qualifiers are different animals in  2015 Leigh like  TWP walked the championship but in qualifiers came bottom wining only one game

Well it's hard to believe Widnes can beat Toronto at Lamport, but they were in a similar position last year and they did better that Leigh and Catalans in the Qualifiers. Hull KR has also a huge advantage, having played for promotion last season. Leeds has zero momentum so if TWP draw them on match 1, watch them go.

The championship matches are no automatic 6 points. London will come back stronger at Lamport and Toulouse, well we don't know what they can do here so méfiance...

I'll give my predictions when the fixtures is revealed but it will be difficult for TWP to finish 3rd and automatically (?) promoted. Anything below 4th would be a disappointment though.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the dates are confirmed:

• Halifax RLFC (A) – Sunday, August 12 – 10:00am EDT / 3:00pm BST
  • Hull KR (H) – Saturday, August 18 – 2:30pm EDT / 7:30pm BST
  • London Broncos (H) – Saturday, September 1 – 12:30pm EDT / 5:30pm BST
  • Salford Red Devils (A) – Saturday, September 8 – 10:15am EDT / 3:15pm BST
  • Toulouse Olympique (H) – Saturday, September 15 – 12:30pm EDT / 5:30pm BST
  • Widnes Vikings (H) – Saturday, September 22 – 12:30pm EDT / 5:30pm BST
  • Leeds Rhinos (A) – Friday, September 28 – 2:45pm EDT / 7:45pm BST

6 hours ago, ojx said:

as a fax fan you gotta be happy with the 1st 3.   think we will run you close at the shay but lose narrowly

7 hours ago, ojx said:

Not happy with the 12.30 kick off! That means I have to come on Friday and overnight in Toronto $$$.

Will come for Hull KR and Toulouse then! And the MPG if they play it.

8 hours ago, ojx said:

Can't complain much about this lot. From a personal point of view I would have liked the Halifax game on Saturday and a game in the middle of the afternoon on a Friday is a bit of  issue. Have to get used to that I guess IF TWP goes up, but could be a lot worse.

44 minutes ago, midlandfaxfan said:

count yourself lucky i cant get to many fax games and we havent got a single game on tv

Rounds 5-6-7 are still TBD for the Sky coverage, so maybe you'll get at least a game.

Like the schedule but would have liked to have game 7 at the Den as it could be the most critical. I will miss game 6 v Widnes and won't be able to cheer the boys off the field at the end of the season.

16 minutes ago, manu266 said:

Rounds 5-6-7 are still TBD for the Sky coverage, so maybe you'll get at least a game.

we will get 1 like last year as a token gesture.    will canadian tv pick up our game as i cannot get up there for that 1?    just annoying were the big underdogs thought they would give us some airtime.    best of luck you should make it to super league.

27 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Poor by Sky. You'd like to think every team is televised at least once.

i think they will end up televising our leeds game.  out of all super 8s and middle 8s in 1st 4 rounds only fax and huddersfield not televised.  for fax its a great achievement just being here and this feels like sky throwing their support to where the money is in the game.

3 minutes ago, midlandfaxfan said:

we will get 1 like last year as a token gesture.    will canadian tv pick up our game as i cannot get up there for that 1?    just annoying were the big underdogs thought they would give us some airtime.    best of luck you should make it to super league.

Well they promised us full coverage, it would be really frustrating for us not to get away games. But for sure if it's not on the Sky line-up, that means it's blacked out for the UK. No chance on getting it on TWPTV either, it's blocked for UK users.

3 minutes ago, manu266 said:

Well they promised us full coverage, it would be really frustrating for us not to get away games. But for sure if it's not on the Sky line-up, that means it's blacked out for the UK. No chance on getting it on TWPTV either, it's blocked for UK users.

i have iptv so get canadian and foreign channels and use nord vpn aswell.   will it be televised for canadian viewers?

1 minute ago, midlandfaxfan said:

i have iptv so get canadian and foreign channels and use nord vpn aswell.   will it be televised for canadian viewers?

Waiting anxiously for an announcement. Even the Sky games, we don't know yet if it's gonna be on GameTV or Sportsnet or anything else.

Just now, manu266 said:

Waiting anxiously for an announcement. Even the Sky games, we don't know yet if it's gonna be on GameTV or Sportsnet or anything else.

thanks for the info.  will keep an eye out for announcements.    i have a few iptv subcriptions so for your sky games if you cant get it elsewhere or not at the game message me and ill make sure u can view them. 

9 minutes ago, manu266 said:

That's what I'm wondering, especially for the away games.  The Salford away game has been chosen by Sky, but not the first game against Halifax.  Can Premier Sports get rights to show that in Canada?

26 minutes ago, ojx said:

That's what I'm wondering, especially for the away games.  The Salford away game has been chosen by Sky, but not the first game against Halifax.  Can Premier Sports get rights to show that in Canada?

Well yes and no. They can but they cannot show it on their UK channel. TWP should get the broadcast rights for Canada, with the agreement of the RFL and the host team, and show games at least on their TWPTV platform, and/or on a Canadian channel.

5 minutes ago, manu266 said:

Well yes and no. They can but they cannot show it on their UK channel. TWP should get the broadcast rights for Canada, with the agreement of the RFL and the host team, and show games at least on their TWPTV platform, and/or on a Canadian channel.

I hope you're right, it would be painful not to be able to watch the Halifax game. I'd be sitting in 3 Brewers all by myself!

1 hour ago, Loup said:

Like the schedule but would have liked to have game 7 at the Den as it could be the most critical. I will miss game 6 v Widnes and won't be able to cheer the boys off the field at the end of the season.

We might get Game 8 at the Den (£1,000,000 Game)!

Just now, ojx said:

I hope you're right, it would be painful not to be able to watch the Halifax game. I'd be sitting in 3 Brewers all by myself!

I'll miss this one anyway, will be on the road back from NYC, but I hope I can stream a (legal) replay though. This would be so stupid to miss Super 8's games when we had all League One and Championship games covered so far.

1 minute ago, ojx said:

Just take the early morning train from Montreal:

via.png.7aed62046b64519ff3648066cc83bf9b.png

Interesting! Thanks.

Archived