TV games

46 minutes ago, Casperdaz said:

When do Clubs find out they will be on TV ? is there no short term fixture lists or just find out the week before ?

I'm told the NCL sent out an email highlighting the next 4 games (basically they were all top 6 clashes in the premier). The clubs who are on TV are 'in the know' I believe

I see the next game televised is the Cumbrian clash of Egremont v Wath Brow should be a good game if they play to their potential, I watched yesterday's game and thought if Thatto had taken their chances they could have got the win, too much dropped ball at vital times and good kicks going to waste. Hunslet know how to slow the game down to their benefit at every given opportunity to their credit. You can't say they don't deserve been at the top of the league 16/16 is a brilliant achievement and it isn't over yet we'll done

2 hours ago, Rammo23 said:

I thought it was because that's what they said after the last game, just wondered why the game advertised was wrong

The channel's own website is still saying Underbank v Thatto, but I guess we won't actually be seeing that match-up.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 3 weeks later...

Archived