Guess the attendance versus West Wales

clifford

Two down this week as we are on holiday....told the missus to stop booking them during the season but as per usual i get overuled haha.

I was thinking 350 for this one, no disrespect to WW but i cant imagine too many of the "floating" supporters paying in for this one. Season ticket holders and regulars this week i feel. Shame really because we need more support but it is also nice to acknowledge the WW lads, it cant be easy getting a battering every week. I have a lot of respect for their players and we had such a good day with them all down in Llanelli ,its hard to see them in such a poor position for the effort they put in on and off the pitch.

A much as I like us to win games, surely these cricket score results can't look good.Fair play to the Raiders players and staff for having the spirit to keep turning out week in week out whilst being on the end of these scores.It must be quite soul destroying.I really hope they can get a win soon,the confidence of the team must be taking a battering.

Wow that was extremely poor, I sold part of my record collection to go. My collection was nearly as important to me as my kids. I'm skint and I'm going the extra mile. 

Missed an excellent match for young cunningham 

Use it or lose it. 

9 minutes ago, clifford said:

Wow that was extremely poor, I sold part of my record collection to go. My collection was nearly as important to me as my kids. I'm skint and I'm going the extra mile. 

Missed an excellent match for young cunningham 

Use it or lose it. 

Yes he was quality,it really looked easy for him.Would he be related to a certain Keiran Cunningham?

32 minutes ago, moorside roughyed said:

Yes he was quality,it really looked easy for him.Would he be related to a certain Keiran Cunningham?

His son I believe, thought he was quality and a real threat from dummy half. Particularly impressed with Dezaria he looks a real handful.. 

2 hours ago, FailsworthYed said:

His son I believe, thought he was quality and a real threat from dummy half. Particularly impressed with Dezaria he looks a real handful.. 

I thought it might be,he has a look of him. Looks as good as his old man.I hope we see more of him.

That scores embarrassing for the game,  there needs to be an urgent restructure of the Championship and League 1.

Add in the mess that is DR and the game at this level looks farcical sometimes.

52 minutes ago, tub said:

That scores embarrassing for the game,  there needs to be an urgent restructure of the Championship and League 1.

Add in the mess that is DR and the game at this level looks farcical sometimes.

I agree with you on the score issue. It doesn't look good for the game.

• 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:39 AM, saints10coach said:

On the subject of attendances does anyone, like me, wish games would be played on Saturday again and if they were do you think it would help raise attendances?

I passed by Boundary Park around 1. 00pm on Saturday and fans were turning up for the game. I felt envious of them and wished I could go to a rugby match on a Saturday. I was brought up on Saturday games, both watching and playing and it would be much easier for me to attend Saturday games than Sunday. I attend occasionally on a Sunday but I really believe that if they played Saturday I would be able to go to every home game at least and probably would.

I used to go to a fair number of games on Sunday up until 2006 when my first grandchild was born and then family life changed for me and Sunday became a family day that I got to spend with my granddaughter. I now have two and love to spend time with them on Sunday so going to rugby is a difficult decision, for as much as I love my rugby and Oldham family come first but I am virtually free to do as I please on Saturday. Anyone else in the same boat? I still see Saturday as the traditional day for rugby and football and do believe that it would boost attendances if we went back to it.

Archived