Leigh fixture

Anita Bath

On 7/6/2018 at 5:17 PM, Anita Bath said:

I have this as 3pm on July 15. I think that clashes with the World Cup final. Any thoughts to moving kick off to earlier?

I'd move any other sporting event should England make the final.We have an away game at Keighley and the attendance would be dire if played at the same time as the soccer world cup final.I would think that common sense would prevail (hopefully).

14 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

I'd move any other sporting event should England make the final.We have an away game at Keighley and the attendance would be dire if played at the same time as the soccer world cup final.I would think that common sense would prevail (hopefully).

Common sense where Rugby League is involved? It`s a contradiction in terms.

And a wimbeldon tennis final  at 3pm Sunday. I wonder if they will make a change should England be in the final.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

On 7/10/2018 at 9:08 PM, Anita Bath said:

changed the bloody day...well thats one less on the attendence...not that it appears to matter to anyone these days. Surely moving the kick off forward a couple of hours would have been less disruptive.

Damned if you do...

IMAG0394_zpsvjvgze6q.jpg

Archived