Oldham game 22nd July

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks MR - I think our media guy is just going off old info but I will send him a message to alter our website.

Our Supporters bus is filling up nicely and I'll expect it to be nearly full with it being our closest away game. Its our Fancey Dress weekend so God only knows what they'll look like

Keep an eye out for me - if the weather stays fine I'll be cycling over from Wrexham.(but going home on the bus)

See you on Sunday.

On 7/8/2018 at 9:59 PM, moorside roughyed said:

Hi all. The game on this date states it's at bower fold on your website,we don't play there anymore. We're back at Whitebank. Didn't want anyone going to the wrong venue.

15 minutes ago, gogledd said:

Thanks MR - I think our media guy is just going off old info but I will send him a message to alter our website.

Our Supporters bus is filling up nicely and I'll expect it to be nearly full with it being our closest away game. Its our Fancey Dress weekend so God only knows what they'll look like

Keep an eye out for me - if the weather stays fine I'll be cycling over from Wrexham.(but going home on the bus)

See you on Sunday.

See you at Whitebank mate. Us and the cru,great banter between two great sets of fans. OMG cycling from Wrexham,good luck mate.

On 7/18/2018 at 6:52 PM, moorside roughyed said:

See you at Whitebank mate. Us and the cru,great banter between two great sets of fans. OMG cycling from Wrexham,good luck mate.

Hard luck guys.Good to see you all in fancy dress. I'd forgot what a good set of fans you are,a credit to your club.All the best for the rest of the season.

Archived