Town V Haven predictions

town4me

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, notasdaftasilook said:

The two clubs will have jointly agreed the change in time. There are sponsors, stewards, support staff, medical staff etc etc. Just saying change it is daft.

Don’t think it is daft. A lot of people, young ones especially like to watch the games with their mates and especially if England are in the final. They are more likely to go with their mates than the match. Likewise anyone outside of Worky might decide final whistle is too close to kick off time and not come in to town. Can’t see many from Haven travelling through (cue abuse). Just saying.

5 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Don’t think it is daft. A lot of people, young ones especially like to watch the games with their mates and especially if England are in the final. They are more likely to go with their mates than the match. Likewise anyone outside of Worky might decide final whistle is too close to kick off time and not come in to town. Can’t see many from Haven travelling through (cue abuse). Just saying.

Optimistic there chief , Croatia are quite good and trying to get there to !

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Optimistic there chief , Croatia are quite good and trying to get there to !

Actually agree with you David. Croatia will be no pushovers. Just feel it is a shame the two clubs cannot be more forward looking. Other clubs are changing days and I’m sure the players would enjoy the occasion more if they hadn’t spent 80 mins + on a pitch in hot weather. Anyhow it was just a thought,.

4 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Actually agree with you David. Croatia will be no pushovers. Just feel it is a shame the two clubs cannot be more forward looking. Other clubs are changing days and I’m sure the players would enjoy the occasion more if they hadn’t spent 80 mins + on a pitch in hot weather. Anyhow it was just a thought,.

We are moving the kick off so we are forward looking , and they are encouraging people to stay and watch the game , and numbers in the bar etc will boost the coffers , so they’ve linked the two events and you must applaud their efforts and can see how we are thinking . 

Is the speedway season on? If so I think the comets are usually at home on Saturdays. It's 13.30 ko which is better than 3, and if was a Saturday night there is the potential for all sorts of trouble from the nobheeds on both sides, and still folk would twine!

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

24 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

Is the speedway season on? If so I think the comets are usually at home on Saturdays. It's 13.30 ko which is better than 3, and if was a Saturday night there is the potential for all sorts of trouble from the nobheeds on both sides, and still folk would twine!

Correct marra one thing some folk don't need is load of drink in them! couldnt give a cak about the football myself the 130 match is way more important...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

1 hour ago, Marrafan said:

Need to change kick off to Saturday night. 1-30 kick off on Sunday will have a serious effect on your gate.

I would have went 1.30pm on the saturday. Anyone who is 50/50 on going to the derby will probably opt for going getting settled in a pub/club for the football. I predict one of the lowest gates ever for a derby if england get to the final

37 minutes ago, anok4u said:

Correct marra one thing some folk don't need is load of drink in them! couldnt give a cak about the football myself the 130 match is way more important...

I'll have a serious amount of alcohol on me so will me marras but worry not we'll be in magaluf

1 hour ago, Marrafan said:

It’s ok we’ll drop the gate price to a tenner that should make us a fortune.

And I used to love a sesh after a game it was the main reason I played so as long as they see it I can’t see them being bothered.

23 minutes ago, donald said:

I'll have a serious amount of alcohol on me so will me marras but worry not we'll be in magaluf

Thats no excuse to miss a derby Donald!

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

1 hour ago, town4me said:

I would have went 1.30pm on the saturday. Anyone who is 50/50 on going to the derby will probably opt for going getting settled in a pub/club for the football. I predict one of the lowest gates ever for a derby if england get to the final

Archived