Town V Haven predictions

town4me

Hopefully we have a few back this weekend, Miller and Singleton will help, to put Olstrum back into the pack (Scholey back to prop) with Dawson/Curwen on bench....also hope Wood is available as he will cause Haven problems.

Haven seem to have been playing well and credit to Carl Foster as he has managed on 18, 19 players for most of this season..

If Town have some players returning, I will go for a 8 point win....if we are struggling for 17 again...it will be tough

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Limmertime said:

Hopefully we have a few back this weekend, Miller and Singleton will help, to put Olstrum back into the pack (Scholey back to prop) with Dawson/Curwen on bench....also hope Wood is available as he will cause Haven problems.

Haven seem to have been playing well and credit to Carl Foster as he has managed on 18, 19 players for most of this season..

If Town have some players returning, I will go for a 8 point win....if we are struggling for 17 again...it will be tough

Haven have been bery lucky with injuries so far.  If a few key players had picked up knocks they would be in trouble.

11 minutes ago, Limmertime said:

Not that he's doing bad job in centres but like olstrum i like perry in forwards also ,great 1st season there .

2 hours ago, town4me said:

Haven have been bery lucky with injuries so far.  If a few key players had picked up knocks they would be in trouble.

Difference is our key players have been playing with injuries all season no way we can rest them

2 hours ago, Wrlfc said:

Not that he's doing bad job in centres but like olstrum i like perry in forwards also ,great 1st season there .

And a big piece of centres is  trying to create something for and feeding  your winger 

2 hours ago, town4me said:

Most lads are carrying knocks and have been all season marra we have no one else 

5 hours ago, Rango said:

Means you’re paying over the odds for your barrels of beer as well. They will have to put up prices up to cover costs. Then less people drink there.

Its a common problem for struggling sports teams and breweries sense easy money.

Not really, the price will be determined by both parties and that will be linked to a yearly barrelage deal, this will be assessed every year encase it requires tweaked, brewery's are desperate for new sales outlets that they don't have to run.

42 minutes ago, JMB said:

Not really, the price will be determined by both parties and that will be linked to a yearly barrelage deal, this will be assessed every year encase it requires tweaked, brewery's are desperate for new sales outlets that they don't have to run.

I’ve never known a brewery offer a loan and cheap barrels. A brewery loan goes hand in hand with a poor price per barrel. The only exception is large quantities sold.

10 minutes ago, Rango said:

I’ve never known a brewery offer a loan and cheap barrels. A brewery loan goes hand in hand with a poor price per barrel. The only exception is large quantities sold.

Absolute tosh.

1 hour ago, notasdaftasilook said:

Ask your board how much the sponsorship deal is. Open and transparent 

Why would i want to ask they have secured a deal and im happy with that. dont need to know figures. You must ask the town board how much every time a new sponsership is secured do you

How open and transparent is towns board by the way im pretty certain you are as daft as you look. 

1 minute ago, gillmeister said:

Which brewery were Whitehaven using before Carlsberg? That would be a good pointer as to whether its fresh sponsorship or otherwise

Fosters was the main lager kingstone press the cider no idea what the bitter was

34 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

Which brewery were Whitehaven using before Carlsberg? That would be a good pointer as to whether its fresh sponsorship or otherwise

Jennings I think, but they weren't tied to them, 

1 hour ago, Rango said:

Seems you haven't dealt with a brewery's lately, brewery's are chomping at the bit for new outlets for there products, especially with so many pubs closing, they will have signed a wright of deal on barrelage, its nothing new and you can bet on it that the brewery's wont be losing out. 

Archived