July 28th vs. Featherstone Rovers

NickWeaver

4 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

I expect you to lead the singing of “Mighty Quinn” Rob.

Come on without, come on within, 

You’ll not see nothing like the mighty Quinn.

That's a Fev song. Sang it for many years when the late, great Stevie Quinn was our goal kicking machine.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Raz said:

Not a very strong effort overall, but no major injuries going into middle 8s is probably the only real result that matters from today’s game.

True North Climbing and I consider the loss of Greg Worthington for the season a major injury. But at least that's about it. Wallace will be back for the Qualifiers. Do we know how Higson is doing?

On 7/28/2018 at 3:50 PM, David Shepherd said:

Judging by my mate's Facebook feed he's having a ball over there.

Well I guess it was just you and me (an a few others) that called it David....hate to say I told you so.  Fev played great and deserved the win.  Sum it up in 6 words:  "Fev running hard!....Fev hitting hard!"  Good work Featherstone.  I think the player that had the greatest influence was this Davies character...tough cookie!

100% fev wanted it more and didn't give us any room. Only a few TWP players gave it their all (Kay, Quinn) but a lot of them didn't seem to be very interested in matching Fev's intensity.

like Michael said hopefully it's a kick up the backside pre qualifiers because this weekends game will likely be the minimum intensity we will see from now on.

Archived