Sheffield Eagles Game

andyram

This game is now a midday kick off on Sunday. Massive game for both teams in the hot midday sun.

Wonder how many Saints players will be available for the Eagles? Win this gives us a little breathing space with the bottom three teams.

We normally don't make things easy for ourselves. Think Eagles will win this one.

46 minutes ago, andyram said:

This game is now a midday kick off on Sunday. Massive game for both teams in the hot midday sun.

Wonder how many Saints players will be available for the Eagles? Win this gives us a little breathing space with the bottom three teams.

We normally don't make things easy for ourselves. Think Eagles will win this one.

Think it will depend on whether we are playing Sheffield or Saints reserves...This bit of news may not be in our favour..https://www.saintsrlfc.com/2018/07/10/trio-set-for-saints-return/

Does anyone know if parking around the new stadium is easy on a Sunday? (I would ask on the Sheffield forum but there doesn't appear to be one.)

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Does anyone know if parking around the new stadium is easy on a Sunday? (I would ask on the Sheffield forum but there doesn't appear to be one.)

Looking at the Eagles website, they say match day car park is £3, located on Worksop Road, adjacent to the Tram Bridge, (same point as previous Don Valley entry point ) 

On 7/10/2018 at 6:17 PM, andyram said:

Looking at the Eagles website, they say match day car park is £3, located on Worksop Road, adjacent to the Tram Bridge, (same point as previous Don Valley entry point ) 

£3! Do you think we are made of money?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

37 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

Looks a good line-up on paper. I note Spicer is once again absent. I think Dsy and Heckford will be omitted from the playing squad. 

Sheffield 24-12 Dewsbury 

FTS: Ward

MoM: Brown

Att: 532

You may be right but only if Speakman covers both positions. I would hope, naturally, that Day gets a spot, possibly replacing Glover.

It seems odd that Spicer was named in the 19 for Swinton, didn't make the 17, and hasn't featured since. Recurring injury or holdays?

12 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

You may be right but only if Speakman covers both positions. I would hope, naturally, that Day gets a spot, possibly replacing Glover.

It seems odd that Spicer was named in the 19 for Swinton, didn't make the 17, and hasn't featured since. Recurring injury or holdays?

It just seems that if Ward and Speakman play, Day is moved to one side, even though variety is assured when he is on the field.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

11 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

It just seems that if Ward and Speakman play, Day is moved to one side, even though variety is assured when he is on the field.

Been said a few times. NK must have him down as weak in defence, the bit of the game I never notice. I’d have him in team every week.  Don’t think Don or especially wardy bring as much in attack. 

It's not the despair. I can take the despair. It's the hope that I can't stand.

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

It's not the despair. I can take the despair. It's the hope that I can't stand.

If you were born a few miles down the road you would have been a Fev fan. Its just a matter of luck really??????

Archived