Rochdale July 21st

RobertAM

2 hours ago, RobertAM said:

reading their coach's comments in this weeks League Express..seems like they are looking forward to the trip...refreshing!!!

We like the positive ones...the open minded ones!

5 hours ago, RobertAM said:

reading their coach's comments in this weeks League Express..seems like they are looking forward to the trip...refreshing!!!

Teams that come over with a good attitude seem to enjoy their visit. Batley were terrific.

8 hours ago, Loup said:

Teams that come over with a good attitude seem to enjoy their visit. Batley were terrific.

The best so far was Hunslet ...many others also good and enjoying themselves and having a good time...amazing what a positive attitude and nice disposition 'Can Do!

P.S. Pardon the pun.

What kind of numbers do the championship clubs fans turn up in? The middle 8's might be a bit of short notice for an expensive trip but with Hull and Wigan flying to Australia in their thousands earlier this year it would be interesting to see what them and Leeds would take over the pond.

2 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

in all honesty how ###### off will everyone be if Quinn doesn't get a run out this game?

Very ####### off. 

This game is going to have a real buzz to it. 

I’m here all week. 

2 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

in all honesty how ###### off will everyone be if Quinn doesn't get a run out this game?

yep i wanna see him this match!

21 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

Quinn will play Saturday...yeh!!!!!

Totally all me!!!  i tweeted them liek an hour or so ago to get him on the pitch...true story lol.

Honestly I haven't had much time the pats two weekend and haven't watched the last two games...will be watchimng this weeks for sure!

Screw you M62 "no Canadians in the team" nay sayers!!!!!

3 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

Totally all me!!!  i tweeted them liek an hour or so ago to get him on the pitch...true story lol.

Honestly I haven't had much time the pats two weekend and haven't watched the last two games...will be watchimng this weeks for sure!

Screw you M62 "no Canadians in the team" nay sayers!!!!!

In that case - well done!!!

1 hour ago, RobertAM said:

was supposed to play but didnt.

I spoke to Quinn today during the game....was disappointed about him not being in.  Interesting thing though.....did anyone else notice him doing sprints on the field after the game????

Seriously, why isn’t Rowley giving Ngwati any game time? These are dead rubbers that he could and should be playing in. I can see TWP being promoted to SL and then releasing Ngwati because Rowley doesn’t think he’s up to it. He’ll never be up to it if he never plays.

rldfsignature.jpg

24 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Seriously, why isn’t Rowley giving Ngwati any game time? These are dead rubbers that he could and should be playing in. I can see TWP being promoted to SL and then releasing Ngwati because Rowley doesn’t think he’s up to it. He’ll never be up to it if he never plays.

I agree. If he’s not good enough to play championship games, then SL will be far too much for him. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

1 hour ago, RayCee said:

I agree. If he’s not good enough to play championship games, then SL will be far too much for him. 

We need a North American team back in League One, whose only ambition would be to develop NA players, not necessarily fast track promotion. They would obviously not play all home games in NA, but at least some of them in summer, the rest in England and/or France.

Archived