Swinton sell Hankinson to Wigan

Wakefield Ram

Oh well, we just missed out on Hankinson! - but maybe we could persuade Swinton to let us have George Tyson - he was excellent against the Rams a couple of weeks ago, imposing himself on the game and our defence - we need some of that aggression in our game.

10 hours ago, XIII Ram said:

Oh well, we just missed out on Hankinson! - but maybe we could persuade Swinton to let us have George Tyson - he was excellent against the Rams a couple of weeks ago, imposing himself on the game and our defence - we need some of that aggression in our game.

Well I thought that Ryder looked pretty good on Sunday. Its forwards we need (and a half back).

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Well I thought that Ryder looked pretty good on Sunday. Its forwards we need (and a half back).

I agree - I praised Ryder in another thread for his strong, aggressive running at Sheffield. He is a good find. I also think Morton made a good, energetic contribution at Sheffield and over a number of other games. But we need a lot more of this aggression and energy if the Rams are to avoid relegation. It would be a great boost to see the club magic up some new forwards, even better a half back - In the meantime, all the current players have a job to do. They need to find another gear.

Archived