West Wales Raiders predictions

Cl1998

WWR 6- 96 Town IMO 

Need to be agressive and just get as many points on the board as possible. They'll be seething from that Haven defeat and i'd imagine only a heavy win will do for both the players and Pryce.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Cl1998 said:

WWR 6- 96 Town IMO 

Need to be agressive and just get as many points on the board as possible. They'll be seething from that Haven defeat and i'd imagine only a heavy win will do for both the players and Pryce.

I hope that’s accurate near the end and then we can nearly relax listening 

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

I’m glad this games now and Fui can play in north wales. Then hopefully Caine won’t be far off and I wonder how far off big Gordon and Akehurst are as we approach the back end

Big Gordon said he was a month away when I asked him on Sunday 

If we can rest the likes of Ollie and Penks then I would consider it, we have a much tougher game next week. Im sure we had colour TV when we played in those 4 Lancs cup finals .UTT

14 hours ago, wonky said:

Anything less than 70 is a poor scorline. We should be pushing to beat our leigh record in all honesty 

I would forfeit a few points if we are in a position to rest a few. I don't think they have been shipping as ma.ny points at home.

Yes injuries is primary really , it’s the big factor for clubs as we come into this stage . Luck with personnel and maintaining your strength . Naylor at Oldham bemoaned it in their mini slump . We are looking at getting players back so fingers crossed what we have stay healthy to

19 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

If we can rest the likes of Ollie and Penks then I would consider it, we have a much tougher game next week. Im sure we had colour TV when we played in those 4 Lancs cup finals .UTT

Flip side is those guys will want to be playing in a game where winning money is guaranteed

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

5 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

Flip side is those guys will want to be playing in a game where winning money is guaranteed

Yes you are right Gilly I never thought of that side of it.

Finally Back on main land with decent WiFi  it’s a shame to see lasts weeks result, maybe the team not as good as some think, anyway this game will mask over any problems there is so west wales 6 Town 82, but as said it’s masking over problems with squad 

4 minutes ago, Big Yin said:

Finally Back on main land with decent WiFi  it’s a shame to see lasts weeks result, maybe the team not as good as some think, anyway this game will mask over any problems there is so west wales 6 Town 82, but as said it’s masking over problems with squad 

I dont think anyone thinks we are world beaters and maybe expectations went up a bit  during the off season with the new coach and signings.  There are clearly a few areas need addressed/strengthened but its certainly an improvement on last season and something to build on for next season.

20 minutes ago, oldrake9 said:

If Leon hadn't sacked 5 players we could've rested some players!

Like most sides we got injuries (5) and a ban with Moimoi , I think you are way of the mark tbh. 

That's 6 in total which we could have rotated around, but it's sport and you get this so don't really see why you're having a pop at the coach. 

Unless you want us to just carry a squad of 30 that we can't afford and end up like other clubs. 

Archived