West Wales Raiders predictions

Cl1998

If there are players not there anymore it’s because they put themselves in that position and didn’t deliver or show the right commitment after us and Leon took them on and gave them a chance 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Rooke

Sam Forrester

Jordan Dezaria

Elliott Miller

Jake Moore

Oliver Wilkes

Sean Penkywicz

Carl Forber

Karl Olstrom

Stevie Scholey

Ben Morris

Tyler Dickinson

Joe Hambley

Andrew Dawson

Perry Singleton

Tom Curwen

Kurt Maudling

Ilias Bergal

Mathew Johnson

no Doran.

2 hours ago, Ginock1 said:

Like most sides we got injuries (5) and a ban with Moimoi , I think you are way of the mark tbh. 

That's 6 in total which we could have rotated around, but it's sport and you get this so don't really see why you're having a pop at the coach. 

Unless you want us to just carry a squad of 30 that we can't afford and end up like other clubs. 

A squad of 25 would've been good.... have a squad of 20 and you'll always struggle

13 minutes ago, David69 said:

We have to remember these dr players have to have played 5 games to allow us keep them until end of season as long as clubs  don't require them. ( how many qualify for us)If we get injuries then we might struggle.

Ford mentioned this and working as many into it . But when’s the cut off as it’s straight home n away now  ?

I think we could play curwen and scholey at half’s, Wilkes at full back and still have a stroll in the park. No getting away from it but there probably the worst team to ever play pro rugby 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Just now, wonky said:

I think we could play curwen and scholey at half’s, Wilkes at full back and still have a stroll in the park. No getting away from it but there probably the worst team to ever play pro rugby 

Probably the worst I’ve seen and really they got worse from there

Well if the disciplinary was tonight i dont think he will be banned till north wales then, hope im wrong though as obviously missing west wales would be better for us. 

Im sure gillam who scored 2 tries for haven against us is banned for the skolars game for something that happened 2 weeks ago!

On forster he has been the difference a few times over the last 2 or 3 years and hasnt had a bad game against us but last week was very out of character for him.

In previous meetings i can't remember him bullying the ref, coming in late or having off the ball niggle. Dedinitely not biting with the crowd either. No idea why he decided to start on sunday but it obvoiusly worked for him.

Archived