West Wales Raiders predictions

Cl1998

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Yet another thread where contributors are consumed with the goings on down the coast.

MODERATOR:Correct Marrafan,but you have a choice whether to read them.You know how to ignore their posts at the top of the page..

51 minutes ago, notasdaftasilook said:

Here’s the west coast sleeping pill. How you doing marrafanny? 

MODERATOR:Its maybe time you took one notsodaftasilook,Calm down,it doesn't cost anything.Thankyou..

4 minutes ago, donald said:

The matty smith crack isn't true it's sup posed to be another 2 one high profile but not as high as matty 

Is it dual reg you’ve got with saints Donald?

6 minutes ago, town4me said:

And yet ANOTHER thread being trolled by you. 

MODERATOR:Town4me,I can understand your feelings about post but i do not think he is trolling.It looks like he is only saying what is true,why did we bring haven into the thread when it is towns gamevwales.Lets carry on with threads about Town and leave haven to their own devices.Thanks fella..

11 minutes ago, donald said:

The matty smith crack isn't true it's sup posed to be another 2 one high profile but not as high as matty 

Maybe there is a chance of town getting him,but i do not think he would come to Town or anyother Division1 club...

10 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

MODERATOR:Town4me,I can understand your feelings about post but i do not think he is trolling.It looks like he is only saying what is true,why did we bring haven into the thread when it is towns gamevwales.Lets carry on with threads about Town and leave haven to their own devices.Thanks fella..

I haven't mentioned haven in this  thread  trouty. My point was marrafan only enters threads to have a dig or jibe at someone.  I agree lets keep the threads about town.?

4 hours ago, donald said:

Be ok next week another 2 saints players coming on loan one was gonna play today but registered too late very high profile aswell

Sorry Donald I wouldn’t call either of them high profile IMO, not wanted in the championship so shopped about in league 1, both lads will go well IF they can manage the travelling but I don’t think they will 

So it`s yawn is it georgeb 1 . Someone either at Town or West Wales has given the chance for anyone to watch the game , full marks to them , this should happen more often , hats off to whoever took the time to put it on here .

1 hour ago, ivans82 said:

So it`s yawn is it georgeb 1 . Someone either at Town or West Wales has given the chance for anyone to watch the game , full marks to them , this should happen more often , hats off to whoever took the time to put it on here .

absolutely, he doesn't have to watch it. Think if we had beaten Bradford like his team yesterday I would not be bothered about other teams???Clearly bored already, Can't be much going on in Yorkshire!

16 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

Well done York what a win.

Outstanding . 17-6 penalty count I believe against them as well . 18 months from absolutely nothing , top effort . Shows what can be done and gives encouragement to us as we are trying to go the same route of building more professionalism and quality to get to the next level , and from a higher base to start 

27 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Well said . Great effort . More of this and the more exposure in the league the better. We need more video highlights etc , top work there

36 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Marrafan you were ok for a crack on rugby but now you’re are on a wind up for some reason 

How he's not classed as a troll is behond me say something positive about town and a laughing emoji appears! A life hes lacking me thinks..

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

2 hours ago, notasdaftasilook said:

We’re asked to press the ignore button but why should we on our own forum? Marrafanny and Mouse are just on here to report back to the haven forum that town fans can’t  get on. Cue confused or laughing emoji 

2 hours ago, notasdaftasilook said:

We’re asked to press the ignore button but why should we on our own forum? Marrafanny and Mouse are just on here to report back to the haven forum that town fans can’t  get on. Cue confused or laughing emoji 

MODERATOR:It may say its a Workington town forum,but it doe's invite fans from all rugby league clubs to post on here.I do not see a problem with Marrafan&Mouse reporting back to the haven site on how the town fans cannot get on.I believe you yourself visit the haven site and will see that they also have problems with their own fans it happens at every club where fans will disagree with eachother.I have constantly asked you to tick them off your to show list but you keep on receiving them and then complain,but why is it always the haven fans you have a go at,The one thing I do not like is the Emoji's on the side of every post,you are right what you say, they are frequent users of the Emojis but so are some silly Ar+sed townies and they know who they are:biggrin::sarcastic:  

2 hours ago, anok4u said:

How he's not classed as a troll is behond me say something positive about town and a laughing emoji appears! A life hes lacking me thinks..

MODERATOR:Anok4u,I agree with you on the emojis but cannot agree with you of him being a troll,has I have posters from our own club who are frequently users of the emojis and they know who they are,without the emojis there would not be has half has bad on here they are a nuisance full stop.I will keep an eye on  all fans who come on the Forum and it is now getting towards locking the topic has it has become a slanging match once again.Thankyou.. 

2 minutes ago, notasdaftasilook said:

trouty. They do it deliberately to get topics locked. It’s a game to them and you are falling into their trap. I don’t go on their forum but have mates who were banned off not for being daft but because they were town fans. 

Every thread always ends up mentioning Haven, and most of the time, It’s Town fans who start it. #IGNORE always an option .

?

HW

Archived