West Wales Raiders predictions

Cl1998

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, notasdaftasilook said:

trouty. They do it deliberately to get topics locked. It’s a game to them and you are falling into their trap. I don’t go on their forum but have mates who were banned off not for being daft but because they were town fans. 

Was going to click on the like emoji there but thought better of it........sorry Trouty !!!!!

11 minutes ago, notasdaftasilook said:

trouty. They do it deliberately to get topics locked. It’s a game to them and you are falling into their trap. I don’t go on their forum but have mates who were banned off not for being daft but because they were town fans. 

MODERATOR:i go on the haven forum and have had the usual haven fans give me a hard time,but I have to admit the MODERATOR Julie will stand no messing around on there and I know she has banned quite a few haven fans off the forum.It is not something I like to do but we have a couple who are banned that deserved it,and they quite often use the emojis on here but mainly at myself but its water off a ducks back,they can post has many emojis has they like but they are not welcome on here and tht is the reason they are banned.

9 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Was going to click on the like emoji there but thought better of it........sorry Trouty !!!!!

Haha,Click away my friend if you want I will click it for you.:biggrin:

53 minutes ago, notasdaftasilook said:

There's only you that twines about it, you are the main reason half of the topics go way off by biting to them.

Archived