20 Jul: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Widnes Vikings KO 8pm

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Widnes Vikings
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/07/18 at 19:00

1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
  • Widnes Vikings
  • Draw
  • None of the above x
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

6 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
  • Widnes Vikings
  • Draw
  • None of the above x

Quite a wag aren't you.???

2 hours ago, West Leeds Riviera said:

I can't remember the last time Leeds won

Was it the 2015 RL Cup Final?

Leeds 20-nil up at half time.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 hours ago, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

We are usually quite accommodating when playing teams on long losing runs so I expect Leeds to win by a dozen or so.

A dozen tries? :ninja:

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 hours ago, scotchy1 said:

Looks like Sinfield experimenting with a few different options for next year.

Unfortunately experimenting for the qualifiers looks more accurate.

2 hours ago, Just Browny said:

A dozen tries? :ninja:

I nearly put that but Dave's a good mate who I've met a few times so I thought better of it.

Leeds had to hookers on the field for much of the game and it worked well . I thought Dwyer had a good game and Crosby gave Leeds much needed go forward ,I wonder where he will be playing next season 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Dwyer fantastic glad he's hetting a run out under the new regime. Walker played well. Hall at centre was interesting. Crosby looks like a man on a mission and played very well. It was a strange game in a way as although Widnes were poor they didn't just lie down and fold and it felt like a bit of a slog for Leeds at times.

Nilling them was a massive mental plus for this Leeds team. 

I really fear for Widnes now sadly.

Archived