Bissa signing

BISSA...

Bissa would like to announce a new signing to Batley , please welcome Louis Jouffret 

We are thrilled to announce the signing of exciting young French player Louis Jouffret who, thanks to the support of BISSA joins The Bulldogs until the end of the season.

Having played his youth Rugby league  with Avignon and Barbentane Louis then moved to the Warrington U19 Academy.

He returned to France to play in the French Elite with the Catalans’ reserve team before a spell at Whitehaven in Championship in 2015.

After this he was back in Perpignan for 2  French Elite seasons, including a loan to Toulouse in the Championship last season. Turning 23 years old in August, Louis is a half back who can also play fullback and he has a strong kicking game.
He represented France at U16 and U19 levels and excited by the opportunity to join Batley Bulldogs.

BISSA continue to support the players on the field by raising monies via Monthly membership, Yearly donations, and fundraising via various means. If you aren’t a member please consider joining , as over the last 13yrs, BISSA have supported over 130 players who have helped the club progress and improve on the field.

Welcome to Batley Louis!!

http://www.batleybulldogs.co.uk/2018/07/20/jouffret-jets-in/

9FFC0766-C01C-4C91-A39A-8CFC90193BDD.jpeg

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks a very good acquisition to the team and glad to be a contributor to BISSA making these deals happen. We're coming for you Dewsbury 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Garlic bread? Garlic and bread what together. What next cheesecake?!

Great signing should slot in nicely at 6

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

Looks a very good acquisition to the team and glad to be a contributor to BISSA making these deals happen. We're coming for you Dewsbury 

Is he eligible to play on Sunday? No doubt he will make the difference between the two sides if he is.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

14 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Is he eligible to play on Sunday? No doubt he will make the difference between the two sides if he is.

If you like BSJ I can play for Dewsbury on Sunday and I'm sure I'd make a difference lol

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

20 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Might be......but then again.......you'll just have to wait and see

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

If you like BSJ I can play for Dewsbury on Sunday and I'm sure I'd make a difference lol

Well, we might get a bigger crowd.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I don't see why not if every thing as been tied up with his registration with the RFL.

I'll add him to the matrix then.

9 minutes ago, RogerT said:

I don't see why not if every thing as been tied up with his registration with the RFL.

I'll add him to the matrix then.

It is sorted.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

This could be a very good signing- he's young, has pace, came through the Warrington system and had a good season up at Whitehaven. Son of the general manager at Catalans, I think, so maybe start of a good relationship with them. Let's hope he can inspire us to break that losing habit and get back to winning ways. Well done BISSA.

Disco better find his gcse French coursework. Or does Yorkshire get spoken in rugby circles. Dam sight easier than Cumbrian or wire tongue

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

2 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Disco better find his gcse French coursework. Or does Yorkshire get spoken in rugby circles. Dam sight easier than Cumbrian or wire tongue

Disco should have a word with Wozza yer know - he's fluent in French, what with him being assistant coach of France for a bit.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

And what about Isaac? Brought in to a fanfare, been in and out, not considered since the Sheffield game, then we have to go to Toronto and he's in cos others can't get visas, then the week after he's out again and we bring in a half back!!

1 hour ago, phildog said:

And what about Isaac? Brought in to a fanfare, been in and out, not considered since the Sheffield game, then we have to go to Toronto and he's in cos others can't get visas, then the week after he's out again and we bring in a half back!!

My views may have been shot down in flames previously, but I still maintain that I. Farrell is nowhere near up to Championship level - regardless of his standing in the fans forum MOM table. He was extremely poor against Toronto last week, and it's not a surprise to me that he's out of this weekend's squad after being so badly exposed. 

Well done to the club for the Jouffret signing. It'll be interesting to see whether or not he's retained for next season if he impresses with us. 

Archived