Sheffield

alba

Please Cresta, nurse our busted first team back to fitness for the eights.

We were away, what did you expect?

I agree alba, penalties and errors are killing us. As for injuries, all clubs at our level have these. They have DR, we have Canadians and Frenchies. It sort of evens out. So why can we not beat these teams away when we can beat them easily at home? Beats me.

11 hours ago, TMF said:

I agree alba, penalties and errors are killing us. As for injuries, all clubs at our level have these. They have DR, we have Canadians and Frenchies. It sort of evens out. So why can we not beat these teams away when we can beat them easily at home? Beats me.

Can you remember a game, when we came off the field after 80 minutes with 17 fit players, and all interchanges completed, because I can't.

We are where we are. In fact we are where we expected to be this season.....In a dogfight. 

We have been hammered by injuries and financial woes BUT

We are still in a good position on the field to stop up and off the field it looks as though there is the will and ability to plan and build for the future.

Sempur Sursum

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Archived