Enough is enough

batley paul

On 7/23/2018 at 8:12 PM, il cattivo said:

I dont envy you Kevin.

And i for one don't regard anyone at the club as 'dicks'....staff,players or board members,but after 2 seasons of less than mediocre performances (with players who quite frankly should be performing at a far better standard),then the persistant rumours of unrest between players and coach,last year and this,and the likelihood of some of our better players leaving at the end of this year,i believe many of the fan's i speak to will certainly be thinking hard about going up to the Mount next year if these next 5-6 games are a mirror image of Sunday's debacle.

If they are as bad as that, then as you say 'we know what is coming'....

cant see us winning anymore games under that leadership, everyone keeps going on about full time teams beating us and being so far above us this season, fax, barrow, dewsbury and sheffield are not full time teams but have beaten us, fax very comfortably, there was full time teams in division last season & season before that, i buy 4 season ticket every season but not anymore, i don't blame the players its not there fault they have been playing out of possition, and i dont think the board are dicks, but they should do the rite thing before its too late, i do however blame the coach, he has lost the players with his silly expansive rugby that we have been waiting 2yrs for, none of the players seem interested in playing out of possition, and who can blame them, we have 1 of the best full backs in championship, so what does the coach do? put him on wing and fetch a young french lad in that hasnt even had chance to get to know team and put him in full back instead, could of put patch at loose forward, faz in 2nd row, and realy, the young lad should of been on bench to start with, start patch at stand off, then drop him into loose when young lad came off bench, end of day i dont think our oppinions matter no matter how bad it is, nothing will change

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

obviously in the heat of the moment, and if you are a passionet fan who pays alot of money every year, year in year out will get frustrated highly and will in the heat of the moment say daft stuff, i have many times, but at end of the day what does people expect when your team is in the state thats its in, and it is down to bad coaching however you look at it, its easy to say we back the coach 100%, but thats not helping the die hard fans from realing in frustration and getting realy annoyed, what else are the gonna do fgs, shrug there shoulders and say, oh well theres always next week, fgs sake that next week has been going on 2 yrs now

3 hours ago, stevieb said:

obviously in the heat of the moment, and if you are a passionet fan who pays alot of money every year, year in year out will get frustrated highly and will in the heat of the moment say daft stuff, i have many times, but at end of the day what does people expect when your team is in the state thats its in, and it is down to bad coaching however you look at it, its easy to say we back the coach 100%, but thats not helping the die hard fans from realing in frustration and getting realy annoyed, what else are the gonna do fgs, shrug there shoulders and say, oh well theres always next week, fgs sake that next week has been going on 2 yrs now

I can't see what the Club are backing the Coach to do. After 2 years, we have very much gone from a fighting team with a fighting fund to a very average looking outfit on the field and losing hardened supporters off the field.

You'll feel better when you beat Swinton on Sunday, but remember, they can and do, score some points.

Just think, you'll be able to gloat afterwards that you are two further points clear of those friends of yours across the valley. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

19 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

You'll feel better when you beat Swinton on Sunday, but remember, they can and do, score some points.

Just think, you'll be able to gloat afterwards that you are two further points clear of those friends of yours across the valley. 

On current form, fully expect Swinton to turn us over; they seem to up their game at the Mount.

It has been a very disappointing season to say the least. Disco is trying his best but I haven’t seen him knock on or give any silly penalties away . Neither has he thrown any forward passes out. I don’t always agree with his selections/substitutions but his knowledge of the game is greater than mine and  99% of supporters. Staying away isn’t the answer. At this critical stage we need to get behind the club we all love .See you all on Sunday to the dogs onto victory and give me the perfect 65th birthday present 

Hope you get the victory as part of your day. Another loss cue disgruntled customers around dugout come 80mins.

My Sunday will be crabbing and sandcastles

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

12 hours ago, Stephen B Senior said:

It has been a very disappointing season to say the least. Disco is trying his best but I haven’t seen him knock on or give any silly penalties away . Neither has he thrown any forward passes out. I don’t always agree with his selections/substitutions but his knowledge of the game is greater than mine and  99% of supporters. Staying away isn’t the answer. At this critical stage we need to get behind the club we all love .See you all on Sunday to the dogs onto victory and give me the perfect 65th birthday present 

not sure on the knowledge part to be fair but maybe things will click in next 12 months/  a teacher as plenty a knowledge but if class keep failing exams year after year things change, anyways am away for weekend to motown show at  scarborough spa for my 44th wedding anniversary but might just make it back for game, i sure hope its not nowt outa 11. have a happy birthday fella.:popcorn:

12 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Hope you get the victory as part of your day. Another loss cue disgruntled customers around dugout come 80mins.

My Sunday will be crabbing and sandcastles

he only comes to dug out area when were winning.so not been seen for a while:sorry:

No of course I don't expect a 'he said she said' record of conversation, but I do expect some sort of admission that fans' concerns are being addressed seriously by the board, coach and players. It is clear from this thread that a VERY large % of 450 regular spectators are considering withdrawing support, all because the club are acting as 'gentlemen's in regards to their employees. Leeds Rhinos have won the treble and been champions over the last 4 seasons, yet still find it possible and necessary to sack their coach due to poor results, yet over a season and 22 games we have won 21 games out of 50 yet can't see the direction the club has taken. There is no clear improvement on the horizon with things as they are, so something has to change to facilitate that improvement. We either have to sign 25 new players or remove 1 coach....

51 minutes ago, phildog said:

No of course I don't expect a 'he said she said' record of conversation, but I do expect some sort of admission that fans' concerns are being addressed seriously by the board, coach and players. It is clear from this thread that a VERY large % of 450 regular spectators are considering withdrawing support, all because the club are acting as 'gentlemen's in regards to their employees. Leeds Rhinos have won the treble and been champions over the last 4 seasons, yet still find it possible and necessary to sack their coach due to poor results, yet over a season and 22 games we have won 21 games out of 50 yet can't see the direction the club has taken. There is no clear improvement on the horizon with things as they are, so something has to change to facilitate that improvement. We either have to sign 25 new players or remove 1 coach....

i've seen on here about 4 or five that said that, and a very large % of 450 i would say is about 350 - 400 and there aren't that many active users on this forum otherwise it would be a very busy forum :)

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Are you able to get up to the mount YorkyDog, if so Kevin usually as some words to say both before and after the match even if people agree or disagree with what he says it is an insight to what is going on.

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

Are you able to get up to the mount YorkyDog, if so Kevin usually as some words to say both before and after the match even if people agree or disagree with what he says it is an insight to what is going on.

With the greatest of respect to all concerned Roger, it is action from Kevin and a reaction from the team/coaching staff that everyone connected to the Club is looking for - supporters, sponsors, etc.

Archived