Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dogstew

Diskin out!

On 03/08/2019 at 10:06, ernieone said:

How does anyone on the message board know what the budgets are for any club?

How does anyone know anything Ernie?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I guess most will realise what I'm saying by this following comment; don't even think about it.....

• Confused 2

heres a punt for next coach, coached at Leeds before swapping codes and has had success on the dark side with both Samoa and Canada 7's and an ex Gallant Youth to boot

• Like 2

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

1 hour ago, redditchbulldog said:

heres a punt for next coach, coached at Leeds before swapping codes and has had success on the dark side with both Samoa and Canada 7's and an ex Gallant Youth to boot

I bet we couldn't afford him, but, I thought the second team when he coached them played some great rugby. He might have been out of RL for too long though.

Go on I give up?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Damien mcgrath

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Given that only 4-5 people reportedly applied for the job last time it became available (despite the fact we were flying as a club at the time), I'm not optimistic that we'll end up with a coach of proven quality if Diskin departs. For financial reasons, I don't think we'd look past Craig Lingard. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redditchbulldog said:

Yep Damien Mcgrath and back in the country

Damian certainly is a different personality to Diskin, was a useful winger for us, and a more than accomplished Coach when at Leeds. He tends to let his Coaching do the talking, not his ego.

• Like 2

Leon pryce would be a better attempt at a young up and comer. Can nobby noble drop his price and do as his gf says?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

rumours around mount at pink weekend was Diskin is here for 2020, i bloody wont be if he is and many many more was saying same at weekend too

Careful Stevie, the forum Police will be knocking down your door in the middle of the night and dragging you out of bed again. 

16 minutes ago, Tony F said:

Careful Stevie, the forum Police will be knocking down your door in the middle of the night and dragging you out of bed again. 

ha ha, realy dont care any more Tony mate, like the powers that be dont care about the fans any more mate

• Like 1