crowdfunding

southsider

Don't shoot the Messenger here but........Someone at the club needs to be given this task of promoting this to death and back again & if somebody already has this task (( strip them of it & give it to another person..... I have previously donated then over the last few weeks when i've had a spare few mins I searched for it a couple of times & not found it, Now part of that problem is all mine for not being tech savy etc but that's my point here, Most our fan base is aging & a lot wont be Tech Savy & We shouldnt have to search for it as its massively counter productive.

I even asked where it is on our Facebook supporters page & noticed club officials answering other questions or having input but no one answered mine when i was ready to donate again.......This is crazy......Even if just 10 or 15 people similar to me want to help but give up trying it flushing good money down the drain.

So im asking one last time, Can anybody direct me towards this page please & CLUB....Post the link every other day on various RL pages & update folk so they feel good with donating, You never know they might donate again.

RANT OVER 

Mick the page can be accessed via the Website, the article and link is in the NEWS menu.

People are still donating, many coming into the shop or making payments over the phone so that this money goes directly to the club as Just Giving takes a fee of 15% from donations and they want the club to benefit from the full amount.

Pete is on holiday at the moment and it is still being shared but probably shadowed by everything else on facebook at the moment.

There is also a leaflet referring to this and the Challenge Cup Final tickets on sale via the club being handed out at Sunday's game

Jane

Rugby Shop/Lottery Manager

• 3 weeks later...

That’s all great Jane but we could and should make it easier to donate, I had to search around to find it when it should keep popping up on forums & Facebook & instergram etc 

That way more people will donate 

Also what about Expats, Do the club collect their info & reach out to them differently, Pull on their heartstrings as they tune in to commentaries & follow from afar without spending much money so you could ask them to contribute occasionally or set up monthly direct debits & suchlike, Out of the Thousands Of Expats imagine if only a few dozen paid a fiver, tenner or twenty quid every month, Imagine if after a prolonged campaign you got 100/150 people giving something every month, Every little helps.

Thanks for the work you guys do.

Archived