After six rounds, The Brooklyn Kings led the North Conference with 12 points. Philly & White Plains back on 8. North Virginia struggling with no wins.

After five games,  Jacksonville on 10 points, the new Copperheads yet to register a win.

That's according to the official site. Wiki isn’t even doing the 2018 season. DP, yours is for round 7 which doesn’t seem to be added to USARL site yet. I personally feel that the USARL needs new impetus in the leadership, it all seems a bit rudderless. Good to see you keeping an eye on things there DP.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

4 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

I try Ray, I try. I agree though, the USARL just seems to flounder from one year to the next without any progression.

It's an amateur competition played for a few months a year..............the only ones driving it are passionate league guys. They could really do with a team in English leagues to provide a pathway/avenue for full time players and hosting some SL/NRL games to drive more interest

6 hours ago, RayCee said:

After six rounds, The Brooklyn Kings led the North Conference with 12 points. Philly & White Plains back on 8. North Virginia struggling with no wins.

After five games,  Jacksonville on 10 points, the new Copperheads yet to register a win.

That's according to the official site. Wiki isn’t even doing the 2018 season. DP, yours is for round 7 which doesn’t seem to be added to USARL site yet. I personally feel that the USARL needs new impetus in the leadership, it all seems a bit rudderless. Good to see you keeping an eye on things there DP.

They've got the strategy all wrong. Sitting around waiting for union to finish and then play 8-10 games before waiting another year. I think the stronger clubs like Philly, Jacksonville, Atlanta and Boston could definitely play a longer season, the issue is travel though. 

The other issue is no youth development. It looks like RI have gone and they were the only ones running a high school programme. The stronger clubs should be working with local high schools to run clinics and sessions. We've got 7 years until the WC, they really need to start work on development now. 

14 hours ago, RayCee said:

Try USARL.us Ray. They are more up to date with scores, but not league tables.

rldfsignature.jpg

Archived