fevnut's blog: Toronto v Fev

fevnut

fevnut’s musings: The best competition is the Championship

In ‘musings’ this week fevnut compares the end of the season in the Championship to Super League. Actually there’s no comparison! We also express our feelings about Sunday and discuss why dual reg has let us down at the most crucial moment.

Access ‘musings’ by clicking on the link below and don't forget to use the links on the right hand side of the page to open other interesting pages.

http://fevblog452.blogspot.com/2018/07/fevnuts-blog-toronto-v-fev.html

No tub thumping this week.

No threats of yellow paint

No mathmatical churnings now.

The season is at its dreary end. Its sheeite. Bradford london toulouse poss widnes fax with the money... leigh.... i doubt delbert will walk....

All goingto be in a strong position for the top 4 next year....

30 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

How many Fev fans coming to Toronto? Lamport is going to be jammed..Look forward to seeing you all..

If it hadn't been during the holidays here in The UK (and mega expensive as a result) I would have booked it.

Probably a once in a lifetime thing for us Fev fans. Pity I missed it.

5 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

If it hadn't been during the holidays here in The UK (and mega expensive as a result) I would have booked it.

Probably a once in a lifetime thing for us Fev fans. Pity I missed it.

Batley fans told me Air Transat's fares Uk-Cda return were very  reasonable, I went Cda-Uk return for magic weekend and paid more..and you can get decent accommodation not too far from Lamport..not 4 star but ok..anyhow next time!

8 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

Batley fans told me Air Transat's fares Uk-Cda return were very  reasonable, I went Cda-Uk return for magic weekend and paid more..and you can get decent accommodation not too far from Lamport..not 4 star but ok..anyhow next time!

Aye, the dates most other clubs played were outside peak time.  If we'd played you 3 weeks ago I could have just about squeezed it, but five grand for a family of five this weekend was stretching the budget a tad and management wouldn't allow it.

I hear you..well hope you make it over one of these days, we'll make sure you enjoy it. I hope to do magic again either Newcastle or some talk of Manchester... cheers

Archived