Danny Bridge

The Baron Mk11

The lad's got a 9 month ban after pleading guilty to assaulting the referee. Pinched the clip from the Oldham site. If he had been a Super League player he would have had a Barrister and got off with 6 matches I'm sure.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

7 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Inexplicable to me. He wasn't the sort of player to get in trouble with the officials. 

From the write up for the hearing:

"Mr Bridge then told Tribunal he had watched the clip over 100 times since and is embarrassed by what had happened. He added that he had no previous disciplinary record and was not that kind of player. He thought he was getting into contact with a supporting Keighley player and when he realised it was the Referee....."

None of us at Oldham can understand why he did what he did. He never came across as the type of person to do something like that, Gareth Hock yes but Danny Bridge no chance.He needs to have a good look at himself,it was totally out of character.What a wally.

On 7/25/2018 at 5:09 PM, The Baron Mk11 said:

Pinched the clip from the Oldham site.

You did?  That looks like someone pointing a phone at a TV to me.  The video doesn't feature on our site.

As soon as the decision came out that blurry video appeared on social media via SeriousAboutRL.  It's the match video so someone connected to SeriousAboutRL must have access to the RL video site for League 1.

2 hours ago, Dave Naylor said:

You did?  That looks like someone pointing a phone at a TV to me.  The video doesn't feature on our site.

As soon as the decision came out that blurry video appeared on social media via SeriousAboutRL.  It's the match video so someone connected to SeriousAboutRL must have access to the RL video site for League 1.

Well I thought I did Dave, not being a tech wizard like your good self I don't know what I did LOL, but I got it here. Think you are doing a great job for the Roughyeds Dave, keep it up.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

1 minute ago, The Baron Mk11 said:

Well I thought I did Dave, not being a tech wizard like your good self I don't know what I did LOL, but I got it here. Think you are doing a great job for the Roughyeds Dave, keep it up.

Thinking about it, you may have grabbed the video link off our Social Wall thingymabob.

Thanks for your kind words.  I try my best :)

19 hours ago, The Baron Mk11 said:

The media side of things has come on in leaps and bounds since Dave took the reigns.

Archived