Keiras Wishes Raffle

roughyed34

Hi guys,

I have been asked to share this with the forum.

As some may know a young lady who comes to Oldham RLFC raises money for Dr Kershaws hospice by doing a series of events etc. She is having a raffle for 2 hospitality tickets to the Newcastle v Oldham game coming up soon. If anyone is interested the details are on "Keiras Wishes" facebook page which i have linked and for those without FB i will copy the post here.......

For our next raffle we have a treat for rugby fans - 2 Hospitality Tickets for Newcastle Thunder V Oldham RLFC on 19th August 2018. A massive thanks to Kev for arranging this with the staff at Newcastle Thunder. The tickets are £2.50 each and can be purchased via cash, bacs: 77-01-05 64493068 or paypal: keiralouise.arnold13@gmail.com. Thanks and good luck 1f340.png?

Thanks for having a look and if anyone needs further info then im sure Keira would be over the moon to hear from you at keiralouise.arnold13@gmail.com and if anyone off here enters then good luck!

Cheers.

https://www.facebook.com/keira.wishes.58?fref=gs&hc_ref=ARSufE5aho_o-sLKvUoxPhsStpnEBkTI7QfPrBRRT5RsOUxtUziZy2Y444qsYJjLr7M&dti=123347435035373&hc_location=group

Archived