Batley V Swinton MOM thread

redditchbulldog

Going into the last regular game of the season with Bulldogs hosting Swinton Lions, Bulldogs will be looking to end a long run of defeats with what looks like a strongish squad  so should be hopeful going into the business end of the season. The top 4 positions at the moment are all taken by forwards but could change with still 8 games to go.

Please vote for your Bulldogs' Man of the Match after Sundays  game. This is open to opposition and neutral supporters at the game as well as Bulldogs supporters.

Voting will be open till Saturday after the game to allow the ones that don't get there but get the DVD of the game to have chance to watch and vote

1st, 2nd & 3rd choices  please

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Harrison

Day

Jouffret

Honourable mentions for Crookes, Campbell and Smeaton

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Leak

Made a few breaks his none stop work rate  and the break and reverse offload for the try was enough to get my vote 

Harrison 

Hard runs good lines he runs and a good try 

Day 

Great game in attac and defence again 

Just hope we can keep all three next season 

17 minutes ago, Johndeere said:

Leak

Made a few breaks his none stop work rate  and the break and reverse offload for the try was enough to get my vote 

Harrison 

Hard runs good lines he runs and a good try 

Day 

Great game in attac and defence again 

Just hope we can keep all three next season 

One's definately going.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Harrison

Brown

Day

Your memory is a monster; you forget - it doesn't.

It simply files things away.

It keeps things for you, or hides things from you, and summons them to your recall with a will of it's own.

You think you have a memory, but it has you.

If any are going I hope it's not a sideways move; going to say Fev or Fax would be money only, not advancement in their careers. Leaky's been here a while, would have thought if he was away then last season would have done it for him. Always said Day could step up, just approaching the right age, young Rhino is still a bit young but with SL time and effort would come on leaps and bounds. Hope NONE of 'em go!!

Phildog, couldn't have put this post onto another thread, yes I know somebody else started it it was just getting interesting watching what people put.

I take it you weren't at the match.

Archived