Champagne moment

Bill H

19 minutes ago, nineoil said:

Harrison's Try up the hill just after half time

Yeah mine too he just trampled him lol the pass from Jouffrey to Day at speed was also a delight

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Couldn't be there Piggy but have read a report in league press.  Jouffret doesn't get a mention and most of the tries involved Davey. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Colin, I think that Joufret was involved in the Rettie try (although I stand to be corrected if my memory has let me down).  The twitter thread on the match mentions him in the build up to four of the other tries.  Incidentally, the thread also suggests that Scott played a part in four of the tries which perhaps shows what was missing at the Dewsbury game.

I guess that you will know soon enough from the video.

I have re-watched the video highlights again and yes Jouffret was directly involved in 4 of the tries and a lovely turn of speed that led to Campbells try for which Jouffret got clattered after the ball had gone.

Archived