nobody worried?

wiggler

I am a little bemused by the takeover of the club by a seemingly faceless company that has no history of interest in RL?

What exactly has the new owner bought?  If it includes the ground then this could be prime building land.  The land might be worth a lot more than keeping it as a rugby ground.

If ownership of the ground is part of the deal with the new owners, I truly hope you don't suffer the same fate that Hunslet did when our ground was sold off for development all those many years ago. It led to a nomadic existence for many years before finding a home back in South Leeds. Fortunately Hunslet managed to survive that incident. On the other hand Bramley RLFC were not so fortunate 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2018 at 5:30 AM, Anonymouse said:

Losing Gabriel will be a blow , players like him are hard to replace in league 1 but he is at the right age and time for stepping up .

What’s the verdict on José Kenga who has just joined Swinton?

How do you think he will get on in the Championship?

Good luck on your season btw.

Wishing your club all the best, the RFL should be stepping in here, but oh I forgot, you're not Bradford Bulls!! Seriously, Keighley can't be left to go to the wall, somebody has to get a grip. Sorry for your fans, coaches and players  it's always those at the bottom of the pile who get dropped on.

Keighley, you are one of our closest clubs. Say it ain't so.

• 1 month later...
On 7/31/2018 at 11:52 AM, wiggler said:

I am a little bemused by the takeover of the club by a seemingly faceless company that has no history of interest in RL?

What exactly has the new owner bought?  If it includes the ground then this could be prime building land.  The land might be worth a lot more than keeping it as a rugby ground.

Shane Spencer is a conman. He has dozens and dozens of CCJs against him. How he managed to get his feet under the table at Keighley beggers belief. 

3 hours ago, Yorkielad said:

Shane Spencer is a conman. He has dozens and dozens of CCJs against him. How he managed to get his feet under the table at Keighley beggers belief. 

Maybe thats a question to direct to the RFL, but then again there's your answer.

From a Barrow fan and one who loves you, it's the 12th of Jan. What is going on with you guys/gals? Have you given up?

Archived