5 Aug: CCSF2: Warrington Wolves v Leeds Rhinos KO 2.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/08/18 at 13:45

Sir Kev's master plan to lull Wire into a false sense of security to come off???

I actually have a sneaking suspicion we may not be as rubbish as our form and everyone expects Leeds to be. Getting to Wembley would be massive for the club this year and with players rested against Salford I expect us to be fresh and ready to take it to Warrington. 

Leeds will turn up and make a game of it, but its hard to see them having enough quality to actually win. But if they do win you have to think it makes them slightly more vulnerable in the qualifiers, so based on that, come on Leeds! ;)

Leeds have got every chance.

Warrington can play top 4 rugby, but our 'match-winning' ability is barely SL-quality. Get us in a game with two scores or less in it going into the last twenty minutes, there is every chance we will melt under the pressure and start firing drop-goal attempts at random angles.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

Sir Kev's master plan to lull Wire into a false sense of security to come off???

I actually have a sneaking suspicion we may not be as rubbish as our form and everyone expects Leeds to be. Getting to Wembley would be massive for the club this year and with players rested against Salford I expect us to be fresh and ready to take it to Warrington. 

Well if Leeds were to get to the final and win then the statistics (which of course never lie) will of how wonderfully consistent they have been in recent years

?

7 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Of course there is Leeds have had a torrid season but have run the top sides close including the runaway leaders not so long back.

whether we can lift for it is another matter

I'm offering an unbiased view, and you, quite obviously, are not.

Warrington have got no chance, might as well play the kids and rest the first team for the Super 8s.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

At the risk of spouting clichè dross it really is anyones game and anyway, let's be honest,  Saints look good for the double this year and deservedly so. 

However, if Wire have learned the elusive arts of game management and how to get the ball over the try line this past week then they should, I  say 'should' win.

2 hours ago, Jim Prendle said:

C'mon Warrington fans. If you can't predict a win against the worst Leeds team for 15 years, when will you ever predict a win?

I am quite confident Jim, better team better form. 

4 hours ago, Jim Prendle said:

C'mon Warrington fans. If you can't predict a win against the worst Leeds team for 15 years, when will you ever predict a win?

Are you trying to dis the 2003 Leeds team? ?

I reckon Leeds will raise their game for this... but not nearly enough.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived