west wales v hunslet

youngjohn

I think the admittance is the cheapest in League 1 - it may be £10 for adult - but as a season ticket holder I cannot confirm.

The best bar will almost certainly be the Stebonheath Sports Bar,within the stadium complex.

I can't really assist with the food situation - though the Hospitality is very popular,and I have purchased food across the bar.

It's a long schlep,doing it all on the day,but I'm sure you and your fellow supporters will enjoy it.

Have a safe trip.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

I hope you have a change of driver - should you be using a car.

I hope you have a competitive game to discuss for the trip back.

If your group is all YOUNG the tiredness won't kick in - especially if you gain 2 vital points.

Enjoy.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

3 hours ago, Angelic Cynic said:

I hope you have a change of driver - should you be using a car.

I hope you have a competitive game to discuss for the trip back.

If your group is all YOUNG the tiredness won't kick in - especially if you gain 2 vital points.

Enjoy.

Around 30 of us on a coach others already there and staying over .one gent on the bus is 94 years young 

Archived