Can Fartown or Cats make the semis

Given the form of both of the above, can anyone see a way they win all 7 and Cas explode and win 3 and miss out on the Semis? 

I would love to see Hudds catch Cas. 

If only this was a top 5 play off it would be very exciting.... 

Catalans reaching the cup final has put paid to any hopes they would have had of reaching the 4. 

Huddersfield winning 7/7 isnt beyond the realms of possibility, and Warrington could stutter with the final to distract them, but realistically I would be amazed if the top 4 is anything but the current lineup.

The last outside chance of anyone breaking in died when we lost to KR last weekend imo.

Just now, MZH said:

Catalans reaching the cup final has put paid to any hopes they would have had of reaching the 4. 

Huddersfield winning 7/7 isnt beyond the realms of possibility, and Warrington could stutter with the final to distract them, but realistically I would be amazed if the top 4 is anything but the current lineup.

The last outside chance of anyone breaking in died when we lost to KR last weekend imo.

Yes Steve McNamara has already said on the red button he will be putting a shadow side out at Warrington on Friday.

2 hours ago, Southerner80 said:

I see Wigan winning the GF.... I think Saints are going to have to do something to reinvigorate their season. 

Well Wire and Cats may now lose concentration over the next 2 weeks and after the cup they might have a hangover. Saints should finish top comfortably, but the other 3 are close, but on the day could get the better of saints if up for it.

But if it would be a 23 game regular season then a top 5 would interesting.

51 minutes ago, DavidM said:

If they keep putting out shadow teams mind they’ll fall off a cliff 

If cliff is involved the BBC will be showing every minute live on the news channel 

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

So whats the chances of Castleford learning from last season and instead of being the entertainers all season and then crashing when it matters,this season now the play off have begun, they're now going to open up and blow everyone one away and win the Grand Final ?

1 minute ago, jpmc said:

So whats the chances of Castleford learning from last season and instead of being the entertainers all season and then crashing when it matters,this season now the play off have begun, they're now going to open up and blow everyone one away and win the Grand Final ?

Its possible.

I have actually been more impressed with Cas this season than last in a way. Its all well and good making hay when the sun shines, but this year they had the Hardaker situation to deal with and they have not had an easy ride with injuries, but they have shown alot of resilience. 

That said I fancy Wigan to win the big one.

8 minutes ago, MZH said:

Its possible.

I have actually been more impressed with Cas this season than last in a way. Its all well and good making hay when the sun shines, but this year they had the Hardaker situation to deal with and they have not had an easy ride with injuries, but they have shown alot of resilience. 

That said I fancy Wigan to win the big one.

I know its highly unlikely but it would be amazing if CAS have worked it out and get to the final again

Who would be able to play in Catalans' shadow team? A few first choice would have to play, mostly off the bench. This could be the team to face Warrington next Friday:

David Mead,/Lewis Tierney

Georgy Gambaro, Iain Thornley, Arthur Romano, Vincent Duport, 

Lucas Albert, Arthur Mourgue 

Paul Seguier, Alrix Da Costa, Antoni Maria, 

Thibault Margalet, Ugo Perez,

Mickael Goudemand,

Interchange: Sam Moa, Louis Anderson, Lambert Belmas, Jason Baiteiri

8 hours ago, Manfred Mann said:

Who would be able to play in Catalans' shadow team? A few first choice would have to play, mostly off the bench. This could be the team to face Warrington next Friday:

David Mead,/Lewis Tierney

Georgy Gambaro, Iain Thornley, Arthur Romano, Vincent Duport, 

Lucas Albert, Arthur Mourgue 

Paul Seguier, Alrix Da Costa, Antoni Maria, 

Thibault Margalet, Ugo Perez,

Mickael Goudemand,

Interchange: Sam Moa, Louis Anderson, Lambert Belmas, Jason Baiteiri

Wow. I think that team is a bit too shadow. I would think Langi stays in at HB, and Yaha too. 

Archived