Qualifiers away games

RobertAM

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

saw the manager Matthieu in Liberty the other day..says he plans on bringing in staff for the away fixtures..so its brunch party on fans!

Thanks for sharing. Will this even be for the Halifax game? Are Premier going to do the coverage? Fingers crossed. 

1 hour ago, midlandfaxfan said:

has the fax game been confirmed on tv for you guys yet?

Not yet! We are still waiting anxiously to find out!

Yes, we are spoiled by having almost all our games televised. Air Transat and other sponsors of our broadcasts, can you hear me?

1 hour ago, John WP Fan said:

Not yet! We are still waiting anxiously to find out!

Yes, we are spoiled by having almost all our games televised. Air Transat and other sponsors of our broadcasts, can you hear me?

Might have to listen to it on the radio like the old days in hockey and baseball.

Just now, Michael1812 said:

I’ll be in Liverpool watching West Ham so I’ll see if the can get the radio broadcast on my phone on the way out. 

Warning:  OVERLOAD...OVERLOAD!

On 8/6/2018 at 2:35 PM, ojx said:

Thanks for sharing. Will this even be for the Halifax game? Are Premier going to do the coverage? Fingers crossed. 

Maybe someone will go live on Facebook with it 

(That someone might be me?)

1 hour ago, TboneFromTO said:

Maybe someone will go live on Facebook with it 

(That someone might be me?)

Ohhh!...your a tricky one T-Bone...you're no rib eye.

8 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

I hope you're not very tall Michael. Crappy leg room at Anfield.

I’ll be standing. Just hope my seat isn’t too far back in the Anfield Road stand. The first time I was there, I could barley see past the stand overhead. 

It is amazing that top level games in a sport are not televised. You can't imagine any NRL game not getting professional coverage. It really speaks to the state of the sport. Even the CFL have every game covered, the RU English Premiership does. RL really need to increase it's porfile, this is very sad.

8 minutes ago, ojx said:

It is amazing that top level games in a sport are not televised. You can't imagine any NRL game not getting professional coverage. It really speaks to the state of the sport. Even the CFL have every game covered, the RU English Premiership does. RL really need to increase it's porfile, this is very sad.

We have alot of work to do OJX they are stuck in some kind of 1970's mindset!...we have to lead and show them the way...many won't come willingly but it is our duty to ALL OF Rugby League to bring them along....we might not be able to save them all but we will do our best.  We will begin the lessons in Halifax this upcoming weekend...it is the right time..our great task begins..we have been patient for FAR too long...the time for talk ends, the time for action begins.

RELEASE THE PACK!

37 minutes ago, ojx said:

Premier sports had heard about the decision to 'Release The Pack' ojx and they might be televising the game now....heard anything?  I think it might be televised, a phone call might have been made.

21 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Premier sports had heard about the decision to 'Release The Pack' ojx and they might be televising the game now....heard anything?  I think it might be televised, a phone call might have been made.

I haven't heard anything, it is so minor league if the game is not televised. Even IF the Wolfpack are promoted, several games still wouldn't be televised in SL. It is an absolute joke of a professional league. What top tier sport doesn't have every game covered with professional highlights?

4 hours ago, ojx said:

What’s even more amazing is that you think the middle 8s are the top level of the sport.

rldfsignature.jpg

5 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

What’s even more amazing is that you think the middle 8s are the top level of the sport.

DP I know your comment is tongue in cheek but you people over there have got to start having more belief and pride in the product you produce and then you must promote it; modern times dictate that this promotion must be media driven using technology.  I myself cannot believe it is not televised....we have along way to go my friend, a long way indeed.  Secure the hatches and double check the bungee cords....paddle leash on...deck bag secure...rudder lock released ...lets get to it...pitter patter lets get at her! 

7 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

In all honesty isn't everyone more excited about the middle 8's then they are about the super 8's? might not be top level but definitely top of mind. might as well show all qualifiers games and use the super 8's as the fillers if necessary, its what people are interested in so it doesn't make sense to try and push a product that people don't want no?

1 hour ago, Krzzystuff said:

In all honesty isn't everyone more excited about the middle 8's then they are about the super 8's? might not be top level but definitely top of mind. might as well show all qualifiers games and use the super 8's as the fillers if necessary, its what people are interested in so it doesn't make sense to try and push a product that people don't want no?

I wouldn't argue about which is the more interesting 8s but the top level 8s is the one that will decide who plays at OT in October in front of 70,000+.

rldfsignature.jpg

23 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

I wouldn't argue about which is the more interesting 8s but the top level 8s is the one that will decide who plays at OT in October in front of 70,000+.

well its just a 7 week bore fest to confirm that the top 4 are the top 4 and then the good stuff starts....so not really deciding anything.

In the Polish Ekstraklasa they have the 8's as well but they cut everyone's points in half at the split to make it a competition still. Spice it up folks!

1 hour ago, Krzzystuff said:

well its just a 7 week bore fest to confirm that the top 4 are the top 4 and then the good stuff starts....so not really deciding anything.

In the Polish Ekstraklasa they have the 8's as well but they cut everyone's points in half at the split to make it a competition still. Spice it up folks!

They obviously need a new crystal ball. They should have realised the top four would have been sorted out so early. I always found the Poles a bit odd.

rldfsignature.jpg

56 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

They obviously need a new crystal ball. They should have realised the top four would have been sorted out so early. I always found the Poles a bit odd.

Belgian soccer league has the same system, points divided by 2, but Belgians are a bit odd too (they do Super 6).

Archived