Qualifiers away games

RobertAM

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/11/2018 at 2:02 AM, deluded pom? said:

Jonah! Kman is running at 100% correct in his Qualifying 8s predictions I’l have you know.

Holy Moley!!!!  I guys goes fishing for a few days in the boat and comes back to this.  Okay, like Jonah I caught some big ones (and lots of small ones)...started in Stoney Lake going for musky and pike....then got some bass in Dummer Lake.....got bass and jumbo perch in Chemong Lake also...made it down to Rice Lake for crappie and bass.  Back now for about 12 hours and soon heading up to Georgian Bay since the steel head and salmon are supposed to be on....can't wait.  Gonna get me a big Chinook, I just know it!

DP, your knowledge of the Olde Testament seems poor....I can see that Bible Study is no longer stressed over there since you seem to have it all mixed up.....the situation with me has nothing to do with 'Jonah and the Whale' but rather 'Daniel and the Lions Den'.  There I was on Sunday, paddled  into the one end of Rice Lake to a small  hamlet and what did I see?  

I just had to go in and order a large meal...I love Rhino....its delicious!  Certainly felt like Daniel sitting with all those Rhino fans.  Looking forward to that last game of the Qualifiers!

You gotta quit confusing your Bible Stories DP or you will confuse some of the slower non-Believers!   Just look at the stupid comments some of the fools have written.

Hey, and we all know what happened to poor old Daniel now don't we!

!cid_8E135DCE-5C2B-4605-A5D6-73D074934AEC.jpg

On 8/11/2018 at 12:01 PM, Monkey Lover said:

Ask Jonah about it, I am sure he will tell you? 

I've got some nice pics of him from his whats app profile. Bit of an odd looking character but each to their own.

Trolling again I see...May you always pee into the wind and receive your just reward.   Come On now little monkey....give us a trick for your Alpo dog food  nugget now....good little monkey back in your cage now...Oh Sorry!!!!!...it was an Ex Lax candy and not the Alpo nugget...honest mistake.....poor little monkey.

On 8/14/2018 at 11:00 AM, Monkey Lover said:

Nope just his name. I think Cousin Eric told him what to post in the early days. 

What do you figure...first cousin or second cousin?

Archived