Attendances over the last three seasons.

distantdog

Thought I would do a litle research on attendances as I think the general perception on here from many (including myself) is that attendances are dwindling.

https://rugbyl.blogspot.com/

Considering that Hull KR and Bradford left our division to be replaced by Toronto and Barrow, one could argue that attendances have stayed relatively stable since 2016!

Is that supposed to be average home attendance? Must have been 2 or 3 massive attendances to have 3 seasons-worth of around 1100 averages....

10 hours ago, phildog said:

Is that supposed to be average home attendance? Must have been 2 or 3 massive attendances to have 3 seasons-worth of around 1100 averages....

Assuming the turnstiles are always working properly.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

9 minutes ago, ramsfandan said:

think the sheffield freebie bumps your gate up 

according to league express which i get every week, we are usualy between the 450 and 650 mark, except as ramsfandan pointed out the sheffield game ect

23 minutes ago, stevieb said:

according to league express which i get every week, we are usualy between the 450 and 650 mark, except as ramsfandan pointed out the sheffield game ect

856 against Swinton according to LE. I must admit that surprised me.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

A good number came from Swinton..

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

We always scan terraces and stands but boxes bars and board room can't be visible.

But do players tickets, sponsors and freebies get added up?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

8 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

yes and they was well loud, good support for there team that day, only fev and leigh have given us more this season, except obv, sheffield freebie that shouldnt be counted realy

48 minutes ago, stevieb said:

yes and they was well loud, good support for there team that day, only fev and leigh have given us more this season, except obv, sheffield freebie that shouldnt be counted realy

Why not? The attendance was the number of people there. Would you rather we just counted the 500 who might have turned up for a normal fixture against them? 

23 hours ago, distantdog said:

Why not? The attendance was the number of people there. Would you rather we just counted the 500 who might have turned up for a normal fixture against them? 

because its wasnt a paid gate derr

26 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

But we made more money than if we had 750 thro the gate

Did we really. That's excellent and incredible.  On that basis I suggest we do free entry every game.??

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

37 minutes ago, stevieb said:

because its wasnt a paid gate derr

What's the derr for? 

It is a table of attendances. Where did l state it was about how much people paid to get in? There were that many through the gate. Why pretend there wasn't? Should we ignore the London attendance because it was discounted too? 

2 hours ago, distantdog said:

What's the derr for? 

It is a table of attendances. Where did l state it was about how much people paid to get in? There were that many through the gate. Why pretend there wasn't? Should we ignore the London attendance because it was discounted too? 

if you like

Archived