Morgan Escaré to limoux

13 minutes ago, barnyia said:

In the French paper today. He's close to signing for limoux, no disrespect to limoux and elite but that would be a waste of talent ! 

That can't be true. I would imagine Toulouse would bit his hand off even if they didn't go up. He would be a catch for any SL club. Leeds could do worse than to look at him IMO.

Maybe he's been told he wont be used as much with Hardaker being there in 2019. Would be a strange move after making a successful transition to Wigan.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

3 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

sometimes playing closer to home and being first on the team sheet is all a player needs to be content . Its not all about glory hunting or sitting on the sidelines for half the season .

If he does have plans for non-RL and/or post-RL activities, then he may have a good reason for heading back to France. But joining Limoux seems a little odd for a SL player at a top club, and there's no insult intended in that to Limoux.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

9 hours ago, muckymunksy said:

Police trouble 

Heard the same, although it's just an investigation at present.  That aside, (as it's speculation at this point), been told by a fair few people who see him on nights out that he doesn't seem to have reduced his alcohol consumption nor improved his behaviour after said consumption.  Several minor incidents which could quite easily have escalatedover the last month or so.

Unless Wigan have another full back lined up I'd be pretty keen to hang on to Escare as plan B!

1 hour ago, JohnM said:

Its a shame if Escare were to leave. Injuries apart, i reckon hes been under-used and misused. Why not wait until the new coach arrives? 

I agree. I also feel hes probably on a modest wadge there so if Limoux want to spend big on a star player, he wont be that much worse off money wise.

A player I have always loved to watch play, if he does leave I hope he makes a go of it wherever he goes.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived