Plan 'B'

I had to laugh reading the LE today. Apparently Rimmer is going to kick start plan 'B' in regards to marketing the CC final due to Catalan's inclusion.

Have we ever seen this plan 'A' firstly? So god knows what plan 'B' is going to include.

1 minute ago, Mattrhino said:

I had to laugh reading the LE today. Apparently Rimmer is going to kick start plan 'B' in regards to marketing the CC final due to Catalan's inclusion.

Have we ever seen this plan 'A' firstly? So god knows what plan 'B' is going to include.

Plan B is exactly the same as Plan A, but its written in French.

8 minutes ago, JonM said:

We got a "free upgrade" on our tickets - moved a couple of tiers closer to the sticks at the Catalan end, so I suspect "closing top tier" might be close to the mark.

Top tier in the Catalans half is not on sale at the moment.

2 hours ago, JonM said:

We got a "free upgrade" on our tickets - moved a couple of tiers closer to the sticks at the Catalan end, so I suspect "closing top tier" might be close to the mark.

Me too.  Was told relocated to Cat 4 behind posts.

Phoned up - now in Club Wembley front row.

I know how GDPR works so I know I opted-in, with a verifiable tickbox and everything, to RFL mailings several years ago. I also tried to join the OurLeague app multiple times on the same email.

So far I haven't had anything offering me Challenge Cup final tickets at face value or any other price.

Plan B should possibly involve contacting everyone they can contact.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I hope Plan B is something as logical as the chartering of planes from Perpignan to Stansted (this is already a flight path) on the Friday/Saturday morning, as all fans would have to do is get the Stansted Express to Liverpool Street and then walk no more than a couple of hundred yards to find the Metropolitan Line which goes straight to Wembley. 

They missed the ollocks off Plan-B

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

28 minutes ago, Chris22 said:

I wonder if this is a Featherstone initiative, or "plan b" in action?

All the clubs get tickets to flog. Hence IM2 promoting the offer from Skolars.

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

I'm now p'd off as I paid for club Wembley and they are now shifting all the cheapskate riffraff  in at no extra charge.

I have a good mind not to go in protest and watch it in a St.Helens pub, if I can find one that is showing it that is.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

7 hours ago, Padge said:

I'm now p'd off as I paid for club Wembley and they are now shifting all the cheapskate riffraff  in at no extra charge.

I have a good mind not to go in protest and watch it in a St.Helens pub, if I can find one that is showing it that is.

I can confirm that all the pubs in St. Helens are closed that day, out of respect for the death of their CC winning hopes.

The train station will also be closed to prevent hordes of opposing fans travelling through it singing tawdry songs about "Bottling it again" whatever that might mean.

1 hour ago, Copa said:

Would a Toronto v Catalans final result in a  Plan C?

They've already got a plan to warm the balls at the semi final draw stage to make sure that it wouldn't happen.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

Archived