toronto question

tms

on the main forum torontos attendances  are often praised ridiculed and dismissed  FEV's game supposedly had 8000 

so the question to FEV's happy band of followers at the game  were there really that many sat watching the game

excuse me but if you listen to super greed on main forum only teams with x amount of fans should be let in so if making up crowds to tick a little box at the expense of FEV

THEN YES IT DOES MATTER!!!!!!!

There used to be a rule that you averaged 2500 home fans. However some weeks Salford don't attain that.The worrying thing for super Dooper however is the amount of visiting fans that Toronto or Toulouse would bring. Its interesting though to note that Toronto interested more Fev fans when we played at home because we had a 3000+ crowd.

39 minutes ago, Phil Loxton said:

Its interesting though to note that Toronto interested more Fev fans when we played at home because we had a 3000+ crowd.

TWP attracting extra fans to a match! Shhhhhhhhhh!

image.thumb.jpeg.3fd42d889f74c19f8655b4b2f3fd5e8a.jpeg

Next thing you know someone'll be saying they're good for the game, and we can't have that!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

17 minutes ago, Oxford said:

TWP attracting extra fans to a match! Shhhhhhhhhh!

image.thumb.jpeg.3fd42d889f74c19f8655b4b2f3fd5e8a.jpeg

Next thing you know someone'll be saying they're good for the game, and we can't have that!

I really don't have a big issue. I dislike the coaching staff of that club intensely and as such that affects my opinion of tbe club......but the more people watching, playing, enjoying and investing in the game is a good thing for me at least.

They've started at the bottom and are working upwards..... which is what virtually everyone using this forum has advocated as being the right way to do things

18 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

They've started at the bottom and are working upwards..... which is what virtually everyone using this forum has advocated as being the right way to do things

And then they moaned about it! Gotta love TGG fans!

2 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

But crowd levels aren't a criteria for SL are they?

No they aren't, otherwise the clubs might have to do something about them and apart from having a successful teams that wins finals they don't seem to have too much in their marketing arsenals.

Good job crowd levels are not a criteria. Indications are that the Championship league one is dying on its feet. 250/450 attendances, scorelines which make a mockery of the game. Punters will not pay to see such one sided games. Better value watching the NCL. How these clubs exist is a miracle. 

• 3 weeks later...

I watched Toronto v London match yesterday interested to see how the stadium looked with their average attendance of 8000.Well unless there were 7200 hidden away inside the stands getting drunk their crowd looked like Sheffield v Barrow on a Wednesday night.Also the open end where the main road was looked quite amusing watching the traffic and padestrians go about there every day buisiness.Still nice to get a glimpse of the new super power backed by billions going forward.

Bang on Phil

Widnes were invited to the party without qualifying except in the eyes of the super we are all right jack clubs and although I do not like the toronto idea ( expansion my rrrrs the RfL keeps dropping further down the well time to take back control ) If toronto do get promoted just watch the brick walls starting to appear causing the further downward spiral of Rugby league it certainly ain’t gonna be a happy ending and grass roots rugby will almost disappear especially with the idea of teams from all over the globe being set up in the uk by their bored billionaires just like footy.

Archived