Not a bad start

RayCee

While the WP had a poor loss to end the regular season and didn’t set the RL world alight with their away win at Fax, this will keep their feet firmly on the ground. If they can beat a Hull KR side that look a bit flat (no offence DP) then hopes will be high for top flight RL next year in Toron-o.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Talking to a big HKR supporter at the Dockers game Saturday .

Not impressed by Rovers against Salford , not impressed with Carney , he is worried about the Wolfpack game .

KRs loss builds the pressure on Rovers heading over to Canada , should be a great match , hope the crowd reflects the pace , power , big tackles etc etc thats going to be on show .

12 hours ago, RayCee said:

While the WP had a poor loss to end the regular season and didn’t set the RL world alight with their away win at Fax, this will keep their feet firmly on the ground. If they can beat a Hull KR side that look a bit flat (no offence DP) then hopes will be high for top flight RL next year in Toron-o.

I don't know why you think I'm a Dobbins supporter Ray. I've never been so insulted in my life (yet).

rldfsignature.jpg

21 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

I don't know why you think I'm a Dobbins supporter Ray. I've never been so insulted in my life (yet).

How long have you been on this site? 

I know you’re from the city of Hull but didn’t know which side you supported. Maybe neither.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Archived