Bradford Predictions

Hate the rec

Watches the 1st half back as I missed it on Sunday. If anyone started playing the game ugly it was Bradford. And specifically Flanagan and their hooker. Flanagan was 1st in pushing and shoving Miller on a fair tackle. Then 1 minute later gave away a penalty for a high shot. Then their hooker soon after was the one pushing and shoving penky after winning a penalty. 

Regarding Miller. I think He has found the perfect balance at centre. Still getting the tries but can be more involved than he was on the wing. Been very good this year.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely agree on Miller, I thought he was an outstanding winger for us before moving to haven to play fullback, where he never let anyone down but it never seemed to get the most out of him.

When we re-signed him i hoped it was on the agreement it would be for the wing and not fullback but centre has been perfect for him, an absolute revelation.

Archived