Bradford Predictions

Hate the rec

5 hours ago, silverfox said:

My concern is the Ref some of the decisions what go against us ,you would think they don't want us to go up a league . any 50 50 call its unusual for us to get it . We all know its going to be difficult . But if Town play there sets out , and don't give any silly penalty's away .and get in there faces , there is always a chance  . Catalan showed Saints that . So come on TOWN just show them, that they, will have to be at there best to beat you .

Anyone else think that the ref last Sunday was only reffing us ? What was the penalty count ?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you look at comments from the Bulls fans on the League 1 thread last week - they're complaining about the Bulls error rate and the losing the ball too easily on contact.

We've won 2 of the last 3 encounters with the Bulls.

So I'm going for a Town away win.

I'll be meeting up with some friends who are now based in Yorkshire and aren't really Rugby League fans. So I'm hoping for an exciting match and definitely not a repeat of York at Bootham Crescent earlier in the year.

6 hours ago, homeandawayer said:

Nero you've been a Town fan a long time therefore you know the score. After a while optimism leads to realism followed by pessimism but I'm pleased you haven't taken that route.

Their results show they're better than us and more consistent but as we know they're not unbeatable. I've enjoyed this season and to be third at this stage is about where I'd hoped we'd be but we have been winning ugly against teams I and many others expected us to destroy. You want to be like the top two who do destroy those teams and for that reason a win on Sunday is unlikely but not out of the question if we bring our A game..i'm looking forward to it, however there's been some disappointing days for various reasons over the years at Odsal. 

I’ve been a Town fan as long as I can remember, one of my earliest memories as a child, was Billy Ivison running round the back of the scrum. I’ve seen lots of good, & lots of not so good times, but my life has been enriched by being a Town fan! My glass will be forever more than half full! UTT

2 hours ago, Nero said:

I’ve been a Town fan as long as I can remember, one of my earliest memories as a child, was Billy Ivison running round the back of the scrum. I’ve seen lots of good, & lots of not so good times, but my life has been enriched by being a Town fan! My glass will be forever more than half full! UTT

Even my dad doesn't go that far back. My first memory (in life) is the Lancashire Cup Finals. I think we had it as good as it's gonna get in the 90s e.g. the Tony Kay special at Odsal so people don't deem it a success to be third in the third tier. Having suffered much worse we know different and a 40 point win is no bad thing , I just wish they wouldn't make such hard work of it.

Ifs & buts GT, one thing I’m certain of, every one on the pitch gives their best, & that’s all we can ask. It’s a roller coaster ride, let’s enjoy it. If we’re not as successful as we think we deserve to be, it’s not through lack of effort. We could be on the edge of real success, or total disaster. Think back to 1990, who’d have thought then that our team would rise so dramatically just 3 years later, only to fall from grace 3 years after that. We just need to keep the faith! UTT

2 hours ago, GeordieTownie said:

I don’t think it’s the shoreline or the league position it’s the manner in which we’re winning.

Problem being we could lose by 50, it could be tight or we could sneak it, such is the difference between what we’re capable of and what we sometimes produce.

Is that the Geordie shoreline? lol, I'll get my coat.......

Just seen the 19 ...... and it looks a good and tough side to me. If they're up for it, which I don't doubt, certainly no pushovers. 

One foot in the Voodoo camp dare I say it

All too often Rugby League can be too predictable.

Then thankfully you get a performance/result like the Catalans semi final -  which does give hope to the underdogs....however Leeds Rhinos were also hoping to match the Dragons major shock on that day - and look what happened to them...

.Therefore in my heart I really hope Town do have the Dragons fire...but my head says it must be Bull....... UTT

Archived