2019 Season TIckets

NickWeaver

2019 Season tickets went up for sale to all 2018 holders today and they go on sale for new Holders tomorrow at noon.

Prices for the different packages, for new purchasers,  start at $249 for adults and #125 for Juniors until prices increase Sept. 30th

Three different Memberships are available each including 

• Two “bring a friend for free vouchers”
  • 15% discount on all merchandise in the Wolfpack Store
  • A list of discounts and offers with Wolfpack partners across Toronto  
  • All members are also entitled to claim a personalized membership card with their photo. This can be a selfie, picture at a game, group photo or even a photo of a pet!

The different Packages are:

1. The Den Membership which is the basic package
  2. The GolDEN Membership also receives a special Hat and Scarf as well as a picture of your favorite player if you purchase before Sept. 15th.
  3. The VIP Membership includes VIP access for every game.

What a great deal,   the equivalent of £150 for super league rugby next year!

If only they could work out some sort of away ticket pack (multiple away game sales) for those of us who live very far from lamport!

But why a minimum of only 10 home games?  Surely there isn't going to be lot of malarky with playing "home" games in London and other locations at the beginning of the season?  By mid March they should playing games out here regularly.

39 minutes ago, ojx said:

But why a minimum of only 10 home games?  Surely there isn't going to be lot of malarky with playing "home" games in London and other locations at the beginning of the season?  By mid March they should playing games out here regularly.

Is it minimum 10 home games regular season (only one is missing then), or 10 home games regular + super 8's (then 4-5 missing)?

They already said they want to play early season games all over the world. Shanghai was even mentioned! Don't know if they really mean it, they will need another airline for that... altough maybe that's the reason, they are talking to other airlines for next season.

3 minutes ago, manu266 said:

Is it minimum 10 home games regular season (only one is missing then), or 10 home games regular + super 8's (then 4-5 missing)?

They already said they want to play early season games all over the world. Shanghai was even mentioned! Don't know if they really mean it, they will need another airline for that... altough maybe that's the reason, they are talking to other airlines for next season.

I believe it is a minimum of 10 games including post-season.

I guess a lot of it will depend on if they get promoted. I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of early season "home" games in Florida or Vancouver to promote the sport in North America, other than that we need games here (not in London ffs).

32 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

More arrogance! It could just be another season in the Championship or, if TWP do get promoted, the Qualifier 8s.

Confidence pom! Confidence!

2 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

More arrogance! It could just be another season in the Championship or, if TWP do get promoted, the Qualifier 8s.

Arrogance? Me? I'm Belgian-Canadian, how can I be arrogant?
I was using Super 8's as a generic for all post-season split divisions across Super League, Championship, League One. I'm not ruling out any options since beating all, what should I call them, Middle 8's teams? would not guarantee promotion to Super League. RFL have full power, Wolfpack can even end up in League One next year if they want, or Queensland Cup, or Elite 1, or USARL, or... history books.

2 hours ago, fevtom said:

Surely the minimum ten home games can only be the regular season? Otherwise they might as well just be called the Wolfpack Globetrotters.

Well I like the concept of a worldwide team, but that’s probably because I have zero root in Toronto, although (Quebecers, don’t read what’s next) I love the city’s sports scene, except Maple Leafs and FC of course. And if they have to play home games in February and March then they should build one strong foreign base rather than backpacking around the world. If it’s Florida, then it should be 4-5 games in Florida (but stay tuned for ESTA problems…). If they stay in Europe, it should be somewhere else than London and Catalonia (Barcelona was mentioned), Ireland or Scotland for example. Or Germany, they love sports there, NFL Europe was successful only there and rugby union is on the rise there.

Vancouver, Super League teams, SORRY, Championship teams! will hate it. But if they can get rid of their fear of flying, it would be a great option. Montreal’s roof once replaced is a good option too, but we are not there yet. And again, what’s wrong with Rogers Centre?

I wouldn't go anywhere near the US "tropics" not just for the security issues but because I'm boycotting the place until they impeach/replace  that lunatic in the WH. Love America and Americans but gotta draw the line somewhere.

Air Transat could organize cheap flights to Cuba...play the early home games in Havana..really stick a finger up at Trump!

People are talking on the restructure thread that Toronto will take its early home games on the road until the weather is good enough to play in Toronto, so that's why there is only a 10 home game guarantee. SL wont allow us the big block fixtures, which in reality no one want's anyways, so its a good enough solution. Hopefully in 2021 the season can start later and the amount of games are reduced and we won't be missing any home games.

9 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

People are talking on the restructure thread that Toronto will take its early home games on the road until the weather is good enough to play in Toronto, so that's why there is only a 10 home game guarantee. 

That makes sense until April.  But the "road" better mean expanding the game in North America (e.g. Florida & Vancouver) not London.  If they can play in the UK in February, they can play in Canada in April.

2 minutes ago, ojx said:

That makes sense until April.  But the "road" better mean expanding the game in North America (e.g. Florida & Vancouver) not London.  If they can play in the UK in February, they can play in Canada in April.

well they have to make sure that the visiting team can travel wherever we're going so i think the destinations won't be very fancy. SL is full of convicts who never made it to Oz in the original purge it seems.

3 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

well they have to make sure that the visiting team can travel wherever we're going so i think the destinations won't be very fancy. SL is full of convicts who never made it to Oz in the original purge it seems.

Most SL players aren’t 250 years old Krzzy. 

rldfsignature.jpg

said it earlier..lets play in Cuba or Jamaica...reasonable cost esp if AT can make the flights attractive...bet you'll have a lot of snowbirds attending as well as UK/French...even some Yanks if they want to risk the wrath of the Headcase in Chief . Just forget Florida. We could all stay in the same hotel and make a real Pi**-Up out of it. I'm in!

19 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

just go with it DP

I have noticed you have been a little critical lately DP...we will cheer you up by beating Hull KR for you since your club seems incapable of the task.

Archived