Hetherington rant - ‘is it time for him to be removed’?

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

and if you couldn't joke about it the episode of only fools and horses called "stage fright" with tony the club singer would have never been made, directly taking the p out of a youngster is a totally different thing and obviously un acceptable- some people on here need to loosen the elastic on their underwear  a bit or they will end up garrotting themselves

I've just cut the elastic in my underpants,what a relief. ???

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

and if you couldn't joke about it the episode of only fools and horses called "stage fright" with tony the club singer would have never been made, directly taking the p out of a youngster is a totally different thing and obviously un acceptable- some people on here need to loosen the elastic on their underwear  a bit or they will end up garrotting themselves

One of the funniest shows ever . How they kept a straight face . Far to po-faced and offence minded now imo . Humour , black humour  in tough times ( helped me out I can tell ya ) , has always been part of our national character . 

21 minutes ago, DavidM said:

One of the funniest shows ever . How they kept a straight face . Far to po-faced and offence minded now imo . Humour , black humour  in tough times ( helped me out I can tell ya ) , has always been part of our national character . 

if jonathan ross had never got the nickname -wossy- he would be £5m worse off!

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

4 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

if jonathan ross had never got the nickname -wossy- he would be £5m worse off!

Mock the afflicted and make them rich?

What a great mantra.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 8/14/2018 at 8:20 PM, Krzzystuff said:

He's been outvoted by 11-1 so who does he have power over? He's now picking a fight with the veto holder.

He brings up some good questions about what would the effect be of all those reserve teams on the lower leagues and community game in the short run as the players have to come from somewhere right.

Where will the players come from is the next most used RL phrase after TGG.

It would only effect clubs who leach off the scraps from the big clubs academy's, teams who develop their own players will be ok.

DR is in fact creating reserve sides in the lower leagues aka to the original SL concept from the 90s

3 hours ago, yipyee said:

It would only effect clubs who leach off the scraps from the big clubs academy's, teams who develop their own players will be ok.

DR is in fact creating reserve sides in the lower leagues aka to the original SL concept from the 90s

SL leach off the community clubs to start with. His comment states, If they dont make SL by 19 they will be given back to the Championship for free. What was/is the cost for a SL club taking a player from a community club? An educated guess would be around £500.

So in reality it cost the SL club nothing. But the fact is that those rejected players who have played the game since knee high, will simply say stuff this sport and not arrive back at Championship. Does GH have an answer for that?

On August 14, 2018 at 8:20 PM, Mr Plow said:

He's employed by Leeds so how would you remove him? It looks like he may be stepping back from the 'public eye' after appointing Sinfield as Director of Rugby who is taking over some of his roles.

Sinfield has been appointed director of Rugby with responsibility for overseeing the coaching ,recruitment and retention of players etc and when the time is right when the development is complete he will also take on the duties that are being done by the Sleave . 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

6 hours ago, SL17 said:

SL leach off the community clubs to start with. His comment states, If they dont make SL by 19 they will be given back to the Championship for free. What was/is the cost for a SL club taking a player from a community club? An educated guess would be around £500.

So in reality it cost the SL club nothing. But the fact is that those rejected players who have played the game since knee high, will simply say stuff this sport and not arrive back at Championship. Does GH have an answer for that?

Well thats up to the individual really isn't it? 

Archived