18 Aug: Qualifiers: Toronto Wolfpack v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 7.30pm (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/08/18 at 18:30

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Good to see Brierley back and Wheeler is starting to fit in...WHAT!  ....no Bussey?

After my previous comment, I have read further along the thread, no surprise to me that Mr Bussey is not on the team sheet.

I would be a little worried about Ryan's inclusion, I have watched Ryan from him being a kid, yes he can change a game with his pace and his handling skills, but his defence is absolutely shocking/dismall call it whatever you will, Mr Rowley hides him on the wing out of the way when your team is not in possesion, if a numpty like me can see that, I should think that for a coach of Mr Sheens quality it will be a target area to exploit.

Gary Wheeler is I believe one of your better player's, had it not been for his injury problems earlier in his carrear, I think he would have been one of the better centres in the British game. 

4 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Hi K'man just felt I needed to comment on your suggestion re Mr. Bussey, , please forgive me, I know that you write with passion but I feel you are exhibiting your lack of practical expierience in believing that he is a potential matchwinner, in previous games when TWP have been domineering against very inferior oposition Mr Bussey will look good, he may break tackles and domineer those he can 'bully' in defence, but he walks a tight line and can be a liabillity to the team, I doubt he will play long minutes in this game if he is selected at all.

If you do make it to SL I expect his days in Canada will be somewhat numbered, there will be in my opinion a few who will become surplus to requirement and will be replaced in your team, I would expect him to be at the very top of that list

Hey Harry hows it going eh?  I've heard others say the same about Bussey and I'm not disputing it...but he has a certain potential which is hard to quantify.  Plus I feel he is probably our best big forward open field tackler and Hull have this big guy coming back so I figure Bussey could mark him and bring the giant down.

Quick on his feet, a great open field tackler, very good passer with a good game sense....I hope he hangs around for awhile!  Sometimes he does need to control his play...but I think the refs are sorta hard on the guy to be fair.

Thats how I see it Harry. 

4 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Hey Harry hows it going eh?  I've heard others say the same about Bussey and I'm not disputing it...but he has a certain potential which is hard to quantify.  Plus I feel he is probably our best big forward open field tackler and Hull have this big guy coming back so I figure Bussey could mark him and bring the giant down.

Quick on his feet, a great open field tackler, very good passer with a good game sense....I hope he hangs around for awhile!  Sometimes he does need to control his play...but I think the refs are sorta hard on the guy to be fair.

Thats how I see it Harry. 

Watched Bussey from being a young lad at Fev. 

Very good championship player, but nowhere near SL standard. He won't be in your squad next year, unless you stay in the championship 

Always been a penalty machine and has recently become a bit of a grub.

1 hour ago, meast said:

ICWTEPIA BIAATWBE :)

None of those letters is an "R" for referee or "O" for official - are you feeling okay?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Blimey! Terry O’Connor got to Toronto from Perpignan quickly!!

They managed to fit him in the hot dog cannon and aimed due West.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hoping for a draw. I want rovers to stay up and TWP to go up.

10 mins in and still waiting for Radio Humberside to get their live stream working,  They are just playing dire music at the moment

Archived